Maryland Gadsden flag stickers now available!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Alright, y'all may remember my thread awhile back in the W.C. about these. They are now available through zazzle so you may order at your convenience.

Here's the deal:
    I put two of the design on one standard 3x11 bumper sticker, that way you get two for the price of one. Just cut them out. They are approximately 3"x4.5" in size. They are $5.00 a pair. This is just slightly marked up over zazzle's cost so as that I can raise a little money to donate to this site. (We may need to fight to keep the lights on again this session)

If you don't want to pay shipping, you can use the free trial of zazzle's premium membership and just make sure to cancel it once you receive your order. Also if you look around they seem to run 10-20% off coupon codes all the time.

LINK:http://www.zazzle.com/maryland_gadsden_flag_bumper_sticker-128100948117939831

Attached are the original design(by me) and a photo of the sample one I ordered. (Dollar bill not included, for size reference only) If anyone wants the design on anything else zazzle offers(shirts, mugs, iphone case, etc), let me know and I'll add it.

UPDATE 1/17
    At the request of another member, it's now available as a 4x6 magnet as well. Here: http://www.zazzle.com/maryland_gadsden_flag_magnet-160785553588541360

Attachments

• mdgadsdenblend (450x300).jpg
      mdgadsdenblend (450x300).jpg
      33.7 KB · Views: 670
    • DSC_0166 (640x428).jpg
      DSC_0166 (640x428).jpg
      62.7 KB · Views: 677
    Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I likey. Don't know what zazzle is but I'll figure it out.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    These are really cool. I know if I sign up for a membership, I'll likely forget to cancel it. And I'm really not gonna spend $5.99 shipping for a sticker, but if someone wouldn't mind ordering an extra one I'll happily reimburse them. Just pm me first, thanks! :D

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    These are really cool. I know if I sign up for a membership, I'll likely forget to cancel it. And I'm really not gonna spend $5.99 shipping for a sticker, but if someone wouldn't mind ordering an extra one I'll happily reimburse them. Just pm me first, thanks! :D

Serious. We need a mini group buy. Single shipping is RIDICULOUS!!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Serious. We need a mini group buy. Single shipping is RIDICULOUS!!

That's the one downside to zazzle; but on other similar sites the cost of the sticker itself was higher though. That's why I suggested the membership exploit. For whatever stupid reason they send them to UPS who then turn around and hand them off to the postal service. So the UPS tracking number is worthless and the mailman will deliver it.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Very nice. Shame I can't really fly these anymore because the damn tea party neocons are using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom