• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Yep... if you find it, expect to pay north of $1 per round, even for lower quality. I've been looking for defensive rounds for a while to no avail. I finally picked up some hollow points and some hard cast from Buffalo Bore. With shipping it came to around $1.80 per round... not ideal, but they had some and I don't foresee the situation getting better anytime soon.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Only one 380 in my rotation of carry guns and only when it's shorts and tee shirt weather , It's a Ruger LCP and when I bought it I got 50 rds of ball to give it a workout and 2 boxes of
    Hornady FTX , one to shoot and make sure it's good to go and the second for carry , I was able a couple weeks ago get two more boxes but haven't seen any sense then . I'm still hunting 38 spl HP. I've got some but I'd love to have more , With this new administration coming I'm concerned that they will Tax ammo so much it wouldn't be practical for recreational shooting .

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I had a classified ad for PMCFiocchi for $0.75/rd and it expired. I haven't gotten off my butt to list it on gunbroker.

Last edited:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****I've been seeing $1 per round for regular ball ammo. Nothing fancy. Fancy as much as $2 per round, shipped... :shocked4:

There are websites with significantly cheaper prices, but it is not in stock and there is no date known for re-stock.

I'm sure we will be laughing about these prices sooner than later. By laughing I mean not because of the outrageous prices, but precisely because we thought these prices were outrageous versus the future of what can potentially happen if things don't settle down soon.

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    I found a box of .380, I don't know the brand, make, year, model, whatever, but its original in box. Looks like brass cassette and brass ball or whatever; perfect looking.

Not looking to sell it, but if someone is really hard up for some 380, make me an offer if over $5 per bullet, and we might be able to figure something out. Likewise if someone wants to pay me 10x the price I paid for my car, tools, or almost anything else, I'd thingk about it.

To that guy that was rude to me when I first joined, saying all I wanted to do was sell stuff.... I guess this proves he was right, and not just an a-hhole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tse3gbs

Latest threads

Top Bottom