• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I whole heartily agree. Be carefully everyone, these individuals are pushing their agenda. They don't know they are messing with fire.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    My signature line tells you my code and where I stand.

But about this "sacking up" stuff.

Sorry Squids and Jarheads but this doesn't mean we're going to be sharing a fart sack through a long, freezing, wintery night in the woods.

Other than that, going forward everyday can be St. Crispin's Day. I will always be standing for our Republic and with all of you.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I would add if everyone of us teaches our own kids, or anyone else’s, how to stand up for our rights and that conservative values are worth fighting for them maybe, just maybe, our way of life might live past our generation

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    I want to amplify the "Well said" replies. I've more or less stayed away from statements on recent events...emotions are raw and angry and that makes for less than thoughtful and non-well thought out remarks.

Norton is absolutely correct...we're about to see assaults on our liberties unseen before. It won't be just the Second Amendment and the First...the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth will be at risk...Congress has already neutered the Ninth and Tenth long ago with SCOTUS acquiescence.

It's going to take work...more than ever...and money...organizing...the whole enchilada of grass roots and Constitutional efforts to fend off and defeat our political adversaries...not just adversaries but true enemies of freedom and liberty. They may be primarily Democrat and other Leftists but also squishy Republicans...and keep our political friend's feet to the fire as necessary.

It's going to be a bumpy ride.

I agree with, and I'm onboard with the above and the OP.

The second will come first for removal.

CA gun owners have been FITA for five decades (starting with the Black Panthers at the capitol in the 70's with Regan as gov; think about it). The rest of the US will be getting it soon and I guess CA being CA, will seek to impale CA gun owners for social justice.

LMAO; vote, participate, educate, contribute, court will fix (except Benitez), it's all BS with just about zero results.

We have an enemy within our educational system that distorts the history of the USA and that's been going on for decades.

Citizens (some) have no clue about the good that this country has done for the country and the world. Why else would they vote for the squad buffoons for office and offer up the BS they do?

The BS reporting from the press is another issue.

The camel's nose is under the tent; stock up.

That said, I'm onboard. Been onboard. Need to pick it up.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    I'm reminded of Ben Franklin...

"We must all hang together, or we will certainly hang separately."

It makes me uncomfortable how near that quote feels. History is a great teacher, but not until this week did I accept that I am living it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yyyyup. It wouldn't hurt if more people nutted up and brought the fight back to the lefties. They're taking advantage of the capitol event with impunity. People on our side are still too busy apologizing and trying to distance themselves from wed that they're allowing themselves to be rolled over. Call out hypocrisy from the left and push back. How much did the left distance themselves from BLM and antifa as cities across america burned? They didn't. They painted BLM murals on streets and removed statues. They defunded police and gave in to the demands of the violent leftist mobs.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Crazy times when you can paint black lives matter on the street and have .gov approval, but get assaulted for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

Our side must have the solidarity that the other side has.

good post Norton!

Tactikool

Jun 30, 2020
    Yyyyup. It wouldn't hurt if more people nutted up and brought the fight back to the lefties. They're taking advantage of the capitol event with impunity. People on our side are still too busy apologizing and trying to distance themselves from wed that they're allowing themselves to be rolled over. Call out hypocrisy from the left and push back. How much did the left distance themselves from BLM and antifa as cities across america burned? They didn't. They painted BLM murals on streets and removed statues. They defunded police and gave in to the demands of the violent leftist mobs.

This exactly. I don’t think the institutional GOP RINOs will ever evolve from an amorphous blob stand for nothing organism to something remotely resembling a backbone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom