• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Has anyone ever ordered anything from the website xtremebullets.com? If so what was your experience? Any suggestions on other sites to use for getting reloading components? (I’m just starting to get into reloading)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Has anyone ever ordered anything from the website xtremebullets.com? If so what was your experience? Any suggestions on other sites to use for getting reloading components? (I’m just starting to get into reloading)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good product. No complaints.

Other site suggestions can sometimes depend upon what cartridges you're loading for.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Yeah, I've had a good experience with them. First-time purchasers used to get free shipping but I'm not sure that's the case any longer.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I’ve loaded 115 RN 9mm recently. I haven’t shot them yet, but they look good, and made pretty ammo. :D

I’ve shot a bunch of their 55 FMJ 5.56 bullets. Decent bullets with good accuracy, but not “match grade” by any means. Out of my Savage bolt .223 I can get sub MOA, but not nearly as good as a 52 gr Sierra HPBT does. Out of an AR, it depends on which upper.

hermyjoe

Feb 5, 2012
    riverdale md
    just received my third order. very happy, if they say they have it...they actually do. shipping changed from usps to ups on last order, thankfully.

Gatman

Adequate Member
    May 24, 2013
    Calvert
    I've been through 3k of their plated 9mm 147gr hp loaded for USPSA. They were more accurate than I could shoot.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    The plated ones, is one supposed to load according to lead bullets or regular jacketed levels OK?

Use lead bullet data. The plating is neither as thick nor as hard as a guilding jacket.

They shoot good. Assummg sound shooting skill, your success will depend on your load development and the arm launching the bullets.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    165gn 9mm with 2.8-2.9gns of Titegroup are quiet as a mouse fart. And that load will run in all my handguns and carbines. Suppressed and un-suppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom