Cops shut down Cars and Coffee in hunt valley.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    If you come on my property and demand free 9mm I’m going to have you arrested for trespassing. You can still demand free 9mm all the way to jail, that’s your right under the 1A, however you don’t have the right to peaceful assemble on my property! Now public property you can demand free 9mm all day!

That’s what we should really be protesting about! The price of 9mm!

I want some.9! ....and some 10, and maybe 11.....

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If you come on my property and demand free 9mm I’m going to have you arrested for trespassing. You can still demand free 9mm all the way to jail, that’s your right under the 1A, however you don’t have the right to peaceful assemble on my property! Now public property you can demand free 9mm all day!

That’s what we should really be protesting about! The price of 9mm!

What about free .45?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoxSlayer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 8, 2020
    Yes I see dissent is not allowed, banning people for personal reasons is and mentioning how our gun rights are being eroded every year is also not allowed.

Kind of like democratunderground forum.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s marylandsbooters and in Maryland half or more of the “Republicans” think like democrats. Ie Humpty Dumpty hogan.

Calling anything I said “insulting” is stretching things way past the breaking point. But w e. Truth hurts and I guess hurt feelings = insult to some

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Yes I see dissent is not allowed, banning people for personal reasons is and mentioning how our gun rights are being eroded every year is also not allowed.

Kind of like democratunderground forum.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s marylandsbooters and in Maryland half or more of the “Republicans” think like democrats. Ie Humpty Dumpty hogan.

Calling anything I said “insulting” is stretching things way past the breaking point. But w e. Truth hurts and I guess hurt feelings = insult to some

No, it's called not being a dick.

See you in two weeks. Next time it's permanent.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Some folks are just spring loaded to the "be a dick" switch

Attachments

• 200.gif
      200.gif
      123.3 KB · Views: 288

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Conversations about gun rights being eroded is like half the threads on MDS...to the point of absurdity sometimes

None of those threads get whacked

What is this guy talking about?

Did anyone ever consider the guy's real name might be Dick

To be clear, he JUST came back from a vacation and then started pinging the staff member who gave him the vacation with a bunch of whining.

It just goes to show that it doesn't pay to be nice sometimes. I'm sure I'll regret only giving the two-week vacation on this round as well.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To be clear, he JUST came back from a vacation and then started pinging the staff member who gave him the vacation with a bunch of whining.

It just goes to show that it doesn't pay to be nice sometimes. I'm sure I'll regret only giving the two-week vacation on this round as well.

I get it Norton , too bad if he comes back and keeps the animosity going . Lots of latitude for everyone , but just don't pick the flesh of folks .

I wish the best for him . :thumbsup:

FoxSlayer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 8, 2020

Asking for an explanation is not whining.

Seems he was just looking for an excuse and making things into what they are not along the way

FoxSlayer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 8, 2020

If being a Dick is pointing out to people with their head in the sand all the rights we have lost and are losing more every day?

It’s asinine to imply that we aren’t losing freedom “because nobody came and took muh guns in the last 50 years “.

Normalcy bias is a thing. Mdshooters should be waking people up to reality. Not trying to minimize news of the daily assaults on the 1st, 2nd, 4th etc. But it shouldn’t be surprising when statists and their enforcers run things here.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Seems he was just looking for an excuse and making things into what they are not along the way

If being a Dick is pointing out to people with their head in the sand all the rights we have lost and are losing more every day?

It’s asinine to imply that we aren’t losing freedom “because nobody came and took muh guns in the last 50 years “.

Justice Boner activated. I’ll be monitoring this soon to be bam closely!

No below the belt let’s keep this clean. Touch gloves with the MODS and lets have a clean ban.

Ring girls inbound

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Normalcy bias is a thing. Mdshooters should be waking people up to reality. Not trying to minimize news of the daily assaults on the 1st, 2nd, 4th etc. But it shouldn’t be surprising when statists and their enforcers run things here.

Again, it simply doesn't pay to be nice.

All you want to do is argue, and if I had to guess you've been here before and done the same under a different identity.

Good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom