• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    I've got 2 (two) .25 Caliber Remington rifle cartidges,free for shipping or local pickup. These are rare. Bullets appear to be 117/120 gr. rnsp and justnead minor cleanup. Free but for shipping or local pickup.

Rob

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I've got 2 (two) .25 Caliber Remington rifle cartidges,free for shipping or local pickup. These are rare. Bullets appear to be 117/120 gr. rnsp and justnead minor cleanup. Free but for shipping or local pickup.

Rob

Sounds like that has my name all over it. I dont think i have that one, can you post a pic?

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    eengineerbrian

Sounds like that has my name all over it. I dont think i have that one, can you post a pic?

You've got to be kidding? These are 85/90 % condition cartidges "FREE" repeat" FREE" and then you want me to send pics not to mention stopping by UPS with the ord tags. All on my Dime &Time until your promised payment arrives.. AND YOU WANT PICS??:mad5

You really want to keep your investment risk factor low don't you?

NO- Rob257

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I wanted to make sure I really wanted them before you went through all that trouble and someone else missed out.

Not interested, give them to someone else

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    You've got to be kidding? These are 85/90 % condition cartidges "FREE" repeat" FREE" and then you want me to send pics not to mention stopping by UPS with the ord tags. All on my Dime &Time until your promised payment arrives.. AND YOU WANT PICS??:mad5

NO- Rob257

Yikes...

It's not like sending a photo from a smart phone is difficult. I don't see anything wrong with the guy wanting to make sure it's not a duplicate...

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Damn, all I heard was MEOW.

NO- Rob257

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom