• ...and so much more!
  • K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Detective Wildman,
    Here's a link to a thread on 6.5 Creed M1As/M14:

https://www.m14forum.com/search/2429/?q=6.5&o=relevance

I'm not sure why you need to be talked out of it nor why you need approval of the masses. You want it. Since when does anyone here need approval to buy anything given some of the crap I've read about members here buying?
    Bill has an ugly, nagging, nasty, and lazy wife, but he thinks he can advise me whom I should marry? I think not. :lol2:

Last edited:

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    >the first 20 threads are just a bunch of people talking about how particular it is on ammo/bullet weights

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    >the first 20 threads are just a bunch of people talking about how particular it is on ammo/bullet weights

And the .308 in competition was the same way, any bullet was accurate as long as it was a 168 Matchking. The M14/M1A was one of the most accurate rifles ever and held all the records at Camp Perry until the sissy boys and their poodle shooters finally got the AR’s shooting:D:D:D. Competition AR’s are finicky also as far as bullet weight and twist.
    The M14 is not a particularly hard rifle to get competition ready, my Fulton service grade will hold MOA with good ammo, their Peerless grade is a one hole rifle.
    I would like to get a M14 in 6.5 mainly because I like both the rifle and the cartridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom