Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    213176_2.jpg

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Now every kid that wants to play cowboys & indians will be disarmed. But no worries they can't ban real guns they won't have much luck with replicas either.
    Chris

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    We need to ban the parents that are not more involved with their kids lives teaching not to do stupid things like not dropping the gun or pointing a gun at the police!!!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Thanks for sharing this.

Excellent reminder that the MD General Assembly is only months away.

dbCoop

Aug 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore, MD
    So what's the difference between banned & prohibited? According to the opening statement they are seeking a ban, but then the last full paragraph says they're already prohibited in Baltimore. Seems to me the bill is actually laying out details for a seizure & forfeiture program (of which the details conveniently aren't available to us peons). Feels very pilot program'ish.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    So what's the difference between banned & prohibited? According to the opening statement they are seeking a ban, but then the last full paragraph says they're already prohibited in Baltimore. Seems to me the bill is actually laying out details for a seizure & forfeiture program (of which the details conveniently aren't available to us peons). Feels very pilot program'ish.

The Looney-Left spending one, single, penny to fund a round-up of fake guns will make them look foolish and wasteful in the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Taxedalot.

Non starter last session. Non starter this session.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If Baltimore bans them, the GA will look at it again. Mark my words.

It'll be reintroduced anyways.

We should be down there in droves next session. Those who saw their anti-gun bills die will be back and are likely to have more support among leadership.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    "It can't be a fake gun because they are banned, confront that threat! immediately!" I see this being misconstrued in many ways. but ICBW

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    The underlying problem is if people WOULD teach there children to respect the Police and have them understand fleeing is act as being guilty...IMO...

An with all of the Media projecting HATE against Law enforcement...What would you expect...

Noting the Dallas incident what would you expect the Police to be...if anything they value life more than most because there Job is to putting their life in harms way...

My issue is that the Liberal Mantra is to make/enforce there rules but not against me and to this notion that no one can do wrong...is inept and stupid...

I feel remorse towards the families but I blame the Parent for there neglect...to educate in inform...

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The Looney-Left spending one, single, penny to fund a round-up of fake guns will make them look foolish and wasteful in the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Taxedalot.

I would actually like to see this happen in Baltimore. Imagine the uproar this would cause in the city. Would go a long way to getting the city awakened to how the Dem Machine has them under control.

Re-damn-diculous... I'm also not surprised. "Let's write legislation instead of suggesting better parenting" seems to be the motto of the last 5 years. When I was young, my mom would have flipped out if I stuffed a BB gun into my pants and went walking around in the yard, let alone around town.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Baltimore has a violent crime problem. Something needs to be done. I recommend banning toy guns, banning confederate statues, showing compassion to violent criminals so they know someone cares and declaring Baltimore a violence free zone. These would be a few first common sense steps to making Baltimore a city we all would want to live in and raise a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom