• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 28, 2008
    Bel Air
    Has anyone dealt with this company? They're from Abilene, TX.

I downloaded a sale catalog and saw what I thought were some great deals (mostly tactical bolt rifles in .308). I telephoned the company with questions and had a nice conversation with one of the saleman. No complaints so far.

I got excited and pinged a friend who said they're at the absolute bottom of his list of places to buy - and he shops a lot!

Thanks!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Has anyone dealt with this company? They're from Abilene, TX.

I downloaded a sale catalog and saw what I thought were some great deals (mostly tactical bolt rifles in .308). I telephoned the company with questions and had a nice conversation with one of the saleman. No complaints so far.

I got excited and pinged a friend who said they're at the absolute bottom of his list of places to buy - and he shops a lot!

Thanks!

I have ordered from them at least 20 times with no issues :thumbsup:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    They don't sell handguns here unless they changed their policy. The sales manager said it was their insurance company and not corporate policy. He said that if I had the gun shipped to say a PA dealer, then to MD no problem.

I have bought mags from them, no problem at all. The only issue is that they took the prices out of their PDF catalog. Someone on some forum had a link to scanned pages from the paper catalog so we could see prices.

If they indeed sell here now, I think many would be willing to buy from them.

Don't know about long gun sales here.

Oct 28, 2008
    Bel Air
    The handgun prices were all "CALL", but long guns were printed. That's all I was interested in - standard bolt-action with mag. cap. of 4 or 5.

The catalog link I found was through their home page, cdnnsports.com.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Gun Connection, LLC of MD, does NOT do business with CDNN Sports due to there stance on handgun sales in MD.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    WELCOME to the forum!!!

As of August, they do not ship handguns to MD. I called a sales rep and their policy is not to ship guns to MD. Its is NOT written on their site or catalog.

I have their mail catalog, its a good bathroom reader but I won't buy anything from them because of their stance in shipping guns to MD. I don't see them changing their policy anytime soon.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I have their mail catalog, its a good bathroom reader but I won't buy anything from them because of their stance in shipping guns to MD. I don't see them changing their policy anytime soon.

Emphasis added... I agree with you, sending the unsuscribe e-mail now and an expalanation of why.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I've bought a lot of mags from them over the years. Always great service.

As far as handgun sales. OH well, their loss, I'll still take advantage of their mag selection.

Oct 28, 2008
    Bel Air
    Thanks much for all the feedback!! Before I purchase a gun through an internet outlet I'll be sure to shop it locally. I've read some great posts about local merchants.

I'm not in the market for a handgun (got that covered) but can't help but think that it's Maryland that makes it difficult to do (gun) business here. I often refer to my home state as "the California of the East Coast" and I see this in the gun policy embraced at the state and local levels. Look at the concealed carry policy versus the rest of the country. I certainly didn't mean to open a pandoras box and have a bunch of people blacklist CDNN.

Happy Shootin'

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Good company, there for a while they were not shipping handguns to Maryland as they got caught up in some bullsh%t between their credit card handler. Not sure if it ever got rectified.

Its a shame their catalog has been pretty thin these days and I havent bought anything off of them in ages.

im_mac

Dec 17, 2008
    Bel Air
    Hate to necro the thread, but does anyone do business with CDNN for long guns? It's my understanding that they bought up the remaining stock of a shotgun I'm looking for (discontinued last year).

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    They do ship rifles to MD - I got a fantastic deal on an FN FS2000 from them.
    It was under 2 grand shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom