• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    It would be even better to get the logo digitized for embroidery machines. Then, it could be either made into sew on patches or stitched right onto shirts, hats and jackets.

That would be excellent. Perhaps we could get a local shop to keep the logo on file and then we could just take stuff there to have it embroidered? Seems like a better solution than a messy group buy.

itsatrap

Jan 6, 2011
    MoCo
    It would be better to have them screen printed on the shirts, that way they are on the shirt for good, and not odd feeling like that patches. A company along the lines of Teefury or wootshirt would be cool, just local, to support small business.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    DD214 is handling a pre order for new t-shirts with a new vendor. There is also a new design posted in the thread that is definitly bad ass! I'm glad I got my full color sweatshirts when that one guy did them :innocent0

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    What's wrong with the idea of the MDshooters design going mainstream on wootshirt? I think this would be a great way to expose the forum to a lot of other 2A enthusiasts. Obviously, wootshirt would not keep it on their normal shirt roster cause those get dropped when sales are low, maybe in their archives where we could order at our leisure?

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    My friend owns Hereford Sports, Inc. which does embroidery and screen printing. Kym has supplied schools, rec programs, club teams, businesses and others with all sorts of clothing and other items (e.g. camp chairs). She's also good at logo design and coming up with variations on existing logos.

If the person in charge is interested, they can PM me and I can put them in touch with her.

Mark

Wheekris

Nurse, shooter, climber
    Mar 24, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Please tell me that ladies' sizes are available. :-) No offense, but even a men's size small looks like a muumuu on me. Also, I know of a local place that makes tees in bulk - we've used them for our rec league kickball teams. If interested I can provide their info.

MDPrinter

Jan 4, 2012
    I just came across this thread while looking for the new M&P Shield and would kick myself if I didn't respond.

As my name implies I work for a printing company but in addition to printing we do promotional items, screen printing, embroidery, and signage. Although I have been visiting this forum for a long time I am only a recent member so I haven't approached the MDS Mods with my services. I would assume they have a vendor they deal with but in the off chance that they don't or they are not happy I would be happy to help in any way I could.

In order to do any apparel with the MDS logo permission would need to be given by the people who run this organization. If everyone is serious about getting some apparel please feel free to pass my info along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom