• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I've found some reasonable priced (under $1/round) Winchester Silvertip .357 from Midway and Brownell's...but a limit of three boxes from Midway and when I ordered ten boxes from Brownell's eight boxes were cancelled as being unavailable. I found Black Hills .44 Special reasonable from Selway...they had five boxes left...they've already been shipped and on their way to me.

You really have to do your searches regularly and jump on it when you see it available as it goes quickly.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    Good morning,

I live in Silver Spring and am looking to stock up on some 5.56. The local gun shop (Atlantic Guns) moved its downtown Silver Spring shop to Rockville late last year, and so I'm looking for a shop on this side of the Beltway within a half-hour's drive for rounds and parts. What shops have you found with decent availability and prices within MoCo/HoCo/AA?

Thanks!

Between Atlantic, Engage, and United, you'll probably be able to find some 5.56, but to be honest, online's probably your best bet.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If he hits all the lights green. I HATE driving in that area

****I live in this area and totally agree!! There are days I can go up or down 355 or Shady Grove Road easily, and other days where it is basically a parking lot full of mostly angry liberals who want fossil fuels banned, gas to be cheap, and diversity and vibrancy everywhere except their kids schools, and on the roads if the people are in their way.

Other than that it’s ok driving here.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    ****I live in this area and totally agree!! There are days I can go up or down 355 or Shady Grove Road easily, and other days where it is basically a parking lot full of mostly angry liberals who want fossil fuels banned, gas to be cheap, and diversity and vibrancy everywhere except their kids schools, and on the roads if the people are in their way.

Other than that it’s ok driving here.

Lololololol North Potomac

On a serious note though. I shot 600 rounds of green country 9mm and 556 reloads the other day. Worked great and cheaper than most online places.

https://greencountryammo.com/556-x-...0-rounds-FREE-AMMO-CAN-_p_162.html?redirect=1

Attachments

• A78793D2-D321-46E9-9F6B-02B6BB8AF51D.jpg
      A78793D2-D321-46E9-9F6B-02B6BB8AF51D.jpg
      43.7 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads