• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    1. Based on traffic past the house last night, no one is paying it any attention.

2. If any cop has the balls to stop you, you were going to Walmart, Sheetz, or any 24 hour place for "groceries".

Total kabuki theater from Blackface.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Anyone have any details on this curfew? Who does it affect?

"The Virginia curfew, which Northam called a “modified stay-at-home order,” will require residents to stay home between midnight and 5 a.m. Exceptions will be made for people traveling for work or seeking medical attention and certain food items.

Police will not stop anyone at those hours, as Northam intentionally did not include an enforcement mechanism, administration officials said. They said the curfew, similar to one imposed in North Carolina, is mostly intended to encourage — rather than force — residents to stay home late at night, when people tend to become more lax about observing health guidelines."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn't worry about it. It is the nothing burger. They won't give you a ticket either.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    1. Based on traffic past the house last night, no one is paying it any attention.

2. If any cop has the balls to stop you, you were going to Walmart, Sheetz, or any 24 hour place for "groceries".

Total kabuki theater from Blackface.

Say absolutely nothing.

"The Virginia curfew, which Northam called a “modified stay-at-home order,” will require residents to stay home between midnight and 5 a.m. Exceptions will be made for people traveling for work or seeking medical attention and certain food items.

Police will not stop anyone at those hours, as Northam intentionally did not include an enforcement mechanism, administration officials said. They said the curfew, similar to one imposed in North Carolina, is mostly intended to encourage — rather than force — residents to stay home late at night, when people tend to become more lax about observing health guidelines."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn't worry about it. It is the nothing burger. They won't give you a ticket either.

So blackface issued an unenforceable curfew order which apparently is just a means to intimidate people into complying...got it...wish I was down at my ESVA property..I would purposely drive all over...

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Info...

Attachments

• 20DBE1FE-E766-47E7-B177-4522B14C02F7.jpg
      20DBE1FE-E766-47E7-B177-4522B14C02F7.jpg
      106.6 KB · Views: 273
    • FCAC05CC-37CE-4FEB-8CF5-03A15F20E6D2.jpg
      FCAC05CC-37CE-4FEB-8CF5-03A15F20E6D2.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 298

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    NOBODY is not that gullible! He post reasonable all the time!

NOBODY won’t believe this.

At least I don’t think he will! :party29:

This is just doing stuff so they can say they did stuff

NOBODY believes this does anything

And the worst part is that the other governors will all start to try and one up the last guy to show they are doing more stuff then everyone else

All of it is ********

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    First I heard of this. They don't have to worry about me out there at that time of night. But it has nothing to do with the POS governor. It would be totally shocking if that scum did anything constructive for this State. Even just one little thing.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    So, an order that isn't an order and can't be enforced, but people must follow it.

What's the saying? Something about breeding contempt for the law?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Even better news is Terry McAfullofshit plan to run for VA Gov again.

IjustCantAim

Jan 20, 2010
    Just got back from a quick ride. Went into town. There were a few cars out. I pulled into a small strip mall that has a gas station in the front. Local pd were sitting in their car. I filled up my tank and left.

While its a small act and im a nobody in the world, i feel good about my little "screw you" to the king. If we dont stand up now when its easy we definitely wont stand up when its hard.

I did leave my gun at home. In NC we have to notify the officer that we are carrying. I figured if i got stopped it would be less of a hassle if i wasnt carrying. I felt naked though.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It's the thin edge of the wedge.

"Emergency Powers" can't be endlessly extended. They can only last for the briefest period until the Legislature can be convened in emergency session to debate and pass constitutional legislation.

There is no reason this could not have been done by the end of March, 2020. April at the latest.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It won't be enforced ....YET .

And even if it doesn't within this time period ( end of January ) , it's further reinforcement of public brainwashing , and desensitizing for the next round of even wackier Orders without an reason , logic, or even effect on purported benefit .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom