• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Getting rid of the guns is not going to change the dynamic. I got rid of my firearms at the request of my future ex. domestic harmony and all that jazz. The result was still the same. Now we are both much happier. If a firearm decides to follow me home i only need consult my bank balance (boy is SHE a b!+@h)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Does your GF look like this? :shrug:

7088_240dadb6289bb6875703265db09c288co.png

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    My wife (girlfriend at the time) told me no guns in our house. I went out and bought 3. She got over it. Curiosity got the best of her and she went shooting with me. She realized that it wasn't what she thought and now wants one of her own.

Sometimes people just need to be challenged.

Feb 28, 2013
    One of my ex's told me it was my guns or her. I sat there in silence, just watching her. When she started to get upset about me not doing anything, I told her I had made a decision. I took her by the hand and walked outside with her, let go of her hand and promptly walked back inside without saying a word to her. Apparently I'm an arsehole for standing up for my rights. She tried to get back together with me a bit later in life, but that wasn't gonna happen. I told her that I no long live in the same house and I travel all over for shooting competitions and get paid for it. Her head exploded...

You're a nicer man than I.

I would have told her flat out that I love my "assault weapons" more than her.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    One of my ex's told me it was my guns or her. I sat there in silence, just watching her. When she started to get upset about me not doing anything, I told her I had made a decision. I took her by the hand and walked outside with her, let go of her hand and promptly walked back inside without saying a word to her. Apparently I'm an arsehole for standing up for my rights. She tried to get back together with me a bit later in life, but that wasn't gonna happen. I told her that I no long live in the same house and I travel all over for shooting competitions and get paid for it. Her head exploded...

Naw! You can say she considered you an arsehole...but the real arsehole was her.

While I've dated a few women who were more or less just not into guns, I would never have dated a woman (even for 1 or 3 reason) who plain didn't like them. Hell, I only ever went out with one woman who was somewhat a Liberal...all of a few times

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    We'd still have it if people could have kept the damn nakedidity out of it.

"nakedidity" - he said "nakedidity" <snort>

Hehheh. heh. huh. heh. nakedidity.

That word makes me feel like Beavis and Butthead at the same time!

:lol2:

I love that word. I'm going to "borrow" it a lot.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Gun girls are hot LOL ( yeah the fox hat IS warm...)

Attachments

• deer311015doefeildshot.jpg
      deer311015doefeildshot.jpg
      132.1 KB · Views: 310
    • deer311015doewithsteph.jpg
      deer311015doewithsteph.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 330

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members