• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I don't understand how someone would even get themselves in a position such as this. I have said before that I don't even know personally any people like this girl, I am sure they are around but I wouldn't know them any more than I would know a meth attic personally. why in the world even get involved with a woman with such a pee fricking brain? why even deal with it? plenty of pro 2a women in the country, just run out and get ya one.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    ****Good advice, unless she ends up leaving you for the other female, and then you are stuck at home on Friday night watching Netflix and ordering in pizza...

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course... ;)

hmm. I suspect this is a bit more than a hypothetical scenario. Was there at least an offer for a 3some, and was she hot?

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I don't understand how someone would even get themselves in a position such as this. I have said before that I don't even know personally any people like this girl, I am sure they are around but I wouldn't know them any more than I would know a meth attic personally. why in the world even get involved with a woman with such a pee fricking brain? why even deal with it? plenty of pro 2a women in the country, just run out and get ya one.

Here's two reasons.

dollysomething1c.jpg

There's a third one too.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    ****... you are stuck at home on Friday night watching Netflix and ordering in pizza...

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course... ;)

Wait? That's a typical Fri. at our house (married 12 years)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Do you know how many stupid things I have done for those three reasons?

Know what you call a man who has not done some seriously stupid stuff for those reasons?

Smart............or gay.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Here's two reasons.

View attachment 141971

There's a third one too.

shit, theres not enough ass in the world to make a woman with an opinion like that look good to me. as I said there are plenty of them with pro 2a and pro country opinions to go around. no need to sacrifice your principles. maybe I was lucky that way but when I was runnin round lookin for women they all knew were I stood and that I wouldn't change for them or anyone else. I guess I understand some folks could sacrifice there principle, I just cant and never could.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    One of my ex's told me it was my guns or her. I sat there in silence, just watching her. When she started to get upset about me not doing anything, I told her I had made a decision. I took her by the hand and walked outside with her, let go of her hand and promptly walked back inside without saying a word to her. Apparently I'm an arsehole for standing up for my rights. She tried to get back together with me a bit later in life, but that wasn't gonna happen. I told her that I no long live in the same house and I travel all over for shooting competitions and get paid for it. Her head exploded...

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    shit, theres not enough ass in the world to make a woman with an opinion like that look good to me. as I said there are plenty of them with pro 2a and pro country opinions to go around. no need to sacrifice your principles. maybe I was lucky that way but when I was runnin round lookin for women they all knew were I stood and that I wouldn't change for them or anyone else. I guess I understand some folks could sacrifice there principle, I just cant and never could.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: 100%agree /thread:D

PgRefugee

Jan 23, 2015
    Advice? Tell the girl to prepare to date a light in the loafers, skinny jeans and men's size small t-shirt wearing, liberal poof?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom