• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good thing no one was hurt, but I so wish that happened to a MD GA libtard!

RightNYer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2013
    I'd be fine with banning registered Democrats from owning firearms. The mentally ill should not own firearms, and we all know that liberalism is a mental disorder.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    This is why I think CCW should be able to show basic operational safety. I know I will get flamed for that but we do not need idiots like this one showing that "responsible" gun owners are anything but. I am saying proficiency for CCW not for ownership.

RightNYer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2013
    This is why I think CCW should be able to show basic operational safety. I know I will get flamed for that but we do not need idiots like this one showing that "responsible" gun owners are anything but. I am saying proficiency for CCW not for ownership.

I don't even see a problem with proficiency for ownership. If the original intent of the Second Amendment is so that ordinary citizens can quickly form a citizen militia, what good is it if those ordinary people don't know what the hell they are doing?

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

No flames from me.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I don't even see a problem with proficiency for ownership. If the original intent of the Second Amendment is so that ordinary citizens can quickly form a citizen militia, what good is it if those ordinary people don't know what the hell they are doing?

For ownership I would say, no. I say training with "your" weapon sticks more than a "rental". Not to mention it brings in formal on the books training or Uncle Bob at his farm training.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

That's the "well regulated" part. Colonial-speak for competent.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    That's the "well regulated" part. Colonial-speak for competent.

I see it in the context of the militia leader saying, "Make sure you practice every day, Johhny," rather than, "No one may possess a firearm until the governor is paid twelve pence, a description of said weapon is recorded with the provincial court, and the physical characteristics of the purchaser duly noted."

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    People have "Accidents" with automobiles all the time.....often times people are injured, permanently handicapped or even killed.

In fact the rate of injury due to automobiles is far far far higher than that of fireams

Where's the liberal outrage over that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom