• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    I was just searching summitgunbrokers and noticed a c&r machine gun. I really need to get my c&r.

Here is the write up

This one is a little odd but real nice gun. Harrington & Richardson model 50 in a model 55 paratrooper stock. Only difference is the model 50 did not have the compensator that this one does. Both stock and guns are very nice. For all of those that will ask, no I don't want to sell the stock. I have been offered $2500 for it already. Come with one factory 20rd mag. This is a transferable and can be sent to a C&R license.
    $7500

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I was just searching summitgunbrokers and noticed a c&r machine gun. I really need to get my c&r.

Here is the write up

This one is a little odd but real nice gun. Harrington & Richardson model 50 in a model 55 paratrooper stock. Only difference is the model 50 did not have the compensator that this one does. Both stock and guns are very nice. For all of those that will ask, no I don't want to sell the stock. I have been offered $2500 for it already. Come with one factory 20rd mag. This is a transferable and can be sent to a C&R license.
    $7500

There are actually quite a few C&R machine guns out there. More every year. :) Still gotta wait on the Form 4 though.

Mark

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    man I didn't realize you still needed a form 4.

A gun can be both C&R and NFA. It simply means it can be transferred across state lines to a C&R holder after the Form 4 is approved.

Other NFA guns are transferred on a tax-free Form 3 to a receiving Class III dealer in the recipients state. The dealer then assess a transfer fee to transfer on the Form 4, in addition to the tax stamp fee to the ATF.

Then there's the category of removed from the NFA list and added to the C&R list. This is for SBRs and SBSs made before the NFA was passed in original historic configuration. They are grandfathered on a serial number by serial number basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom