• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    I'm moving in the next six months or so and am trying to get a lot of projects done and stuff cleaned up and organized but life is busy and I'm falling behind. I've got about 10 5 gallon buckets of wheel weights left that I haven't smelted yet......and I've already smelted enough to last me a while. Anyone interested in a deal where you take it off my hands but kick me back some of the smelted alloy? I'm in White Plains, just south of Waldorf.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    This sounds like a great deal - that's a lot of lead, and would have been right up my Dad's alley. unfortunately, I'm not tooled up to deal with lead or casting bullets, but someone is sure going to get lucky.

spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    Thanks to all who replied, Bigalf just came by to pick them up.....13 buckets in all, though a few weren't full to the rim.....we about busted a gut loading them......thanks for the fast movement Al.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks to all who replied, Bigalf just came by to pick them up.....13 buckets in all, though a few weren't full to the rim.....we about busted a gut loading them......thanks for the fast movement Al.
    Very cool! I really wish that I had a smelting/casting setup, but I don't, so I'm glad they found their way to a good home.

About that "gut busting" thing, that's not a joke. My Dad literally gave himself a hernia lifting a bucket of WW that he'd gotten from the local Farmers' Co-op, and he had to have surgery to have it fixed. I'm glad you guys only "about" busted a gut doing it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom