• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I think illegal immigrants should first be given a fair shot at getting legal.

The process needs to be reformed so people aren't waiting here for years and years for their VISAs or papers or citizenship or whatever.

Make 'em legal, make 'em pay taxes, subject them to the same laws as everyone else.

Once that's done, anyone who is left who's NOT legal, who is unable or unwilling to take the reformed path to legality, should definitely be deported.

So you want to award someone for breaking a law to come in this country and then expect them to pay taxes and obey the law. Not me, it is not fair for all the people that came to this country legally. They have to go through alot and are loyal citizens after they complete the process. Some even enlist and fight for this country.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Well thats not 100% true . In order for them to get tuition assistance, either the student or the student's parents MUST have paid state and federal income taxes minimal of 3 years and must have full record of it. After that there is monumental amount of paper work and also have to attend maryland high school all 4 years . 0 criminal record. its a tedious task. 80% failure rate for the assistance and they must pay back in out of state tuition. Used to be an assistant for immigrant counselor at HCC.

I thought that they dropped the requirements to show proof?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom