• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    With the exercise of CC come very heavy responsibilities: Training, situational awareness, compliance with all laws, judgement, and in the (hopefully) unlikely event of actually having to defend one's life, the aftermath... specifically the defense of one's actions.

I think it would be prudent before all that happens to have a relationship with a specialized self-defense lawyer. If the time ever comes when I have to make "that one call", I want to know that I already have somebody in my corner who knows me and will represent me skillfully and aggressively.

We have some lawyers on this forum. If this is within the scope of your practice and you are interested in adding a client for this purpose, please PM me or post up. If anyone knows of other appropriate ways to engage a lawyer for this purpose, please add your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    With the exercise of CC come very heavy responsibilities: Training, situational awareness, compliance with all laws, judgement, and in the (hopefully) unlikely event of actually having to defend one's life, the aftermath... specifically the defense of one's actions.

I think it would be prudent before all that happens to have a relationship with a specialized self-defense lawyer. If the time ever comes when I have to make "that one call", I want to know that I already have somebody in my corner who knows me and will represent me skillfully and aggressively.

We have some lawyers on this forum. If this is within the scope of your practice and you are interested in adding a client for this purpose, please PM me or post up. If anyone knows of other appropriate ways to engage a lawyer for this purpose, please add your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Also consider this guy. http://www.walterbooth.net/1023/15331.html

I do not know a thing about him. I got his name from an instructor that is a business owner and a ccw holder. He had good things to say about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom