• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    Interesting conclusion. For that scenario to happen then the 9mm round fired from the shooter had to go through the victims skull, ( yes, she was hit in the head), then down and into the boys leg. Possible, yes , but probable? Secondly, witnesses stated the shooter had the gun pointed at hus head when the officer shot. Aren't they trained to shoot center mass? To hit his gun he must have been attempting a head shot. Not a very high percentage shot under the conditions.
    It’s possible the officer was aiming center mass and fired just after the kid did. That could leave the kid falling at the instant the SRO fired.

Just a guess, but I agree with you that it’s doubtful he was trying a trick shot to save the kid.
    Sounds like the perp fired the magic bullit (like the one that struck both Kennedy and Connolly). And I'm a little confused, if the perp only fired ONE round that struck both victims and the officers shot hit the perps pistol then what bullet killed the perp? Perp must have fired TWO rounds.
    The kid fired two shots. One in each ‘incident’. The first incident was the shot that hit the girl and the 14yo make and 5he second incident involved the suicide shot

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    No offense but is this serious?

I really don't know just trying to figure it out from the little info given. From my unedumacated point of view; SWAT guy so probably a better shot that average, close proximity, they say the shots were simultaneous, and if he wasn't aiming for the gun/hand the only other thing that makes sense is a head shot that was off a little. ??

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And so it starts......some parents are seeing the $$$$$ so have my kids claim PTSD because I’m a “survivor” and I’m scared. What about being scared going to the mall, or the movies, or just hanging with your friends? Suddenly EVERY student will be a firsthand witness and survivor regardless of where they were. Yep, greedy parents looking to win the lottery at the expense of their children. Guess none of them will ever go to college either since it’s not “safe”.

Attachments

• 13A921E9-8DF4-4407-897F-B7D476C51846.jpg
      13A921E9-8DF4-4407-897F-B7D476C51846.jpg
      59.3 KB · Views: 264

ssgswjohnson

Mar 27, 2018
    I have family down there. My Cousin in Law's daughter goes to the school that they used to reunite the kids and their parents. This one was definitely hit closer to home when I couldn't remember which high school his daughter attended.

Also, public schools were a menace when I went to them in the late 90s (class of 01). Rapes, assaults, drugs, pedos... all of this lead me to choose to homeschool my kids. Stories like this just reinforce my decision.

I can go on and on, but I won't (today)...

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I have family down there. My Cousin in Law's daughter goes to the school that they used to reunite the kids and their parents. This one was definitely hit closer to home when I couldn't remember which high school his daughter attended.

Also, public schools were a menace when I went to them in the late 90s (class of 01). Rapes, assaults, drugs, pedos... all of this lead me to choose to homeschool my kids. Stories like this just reinforce my decision.

I can go on and on, but I won't (today)...

The Austin box bomber was homeschooled so be careful.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    The Austin box bomber was homeschooled so be careful.
    So you paint all honeschoolers with a broad brush... as a parent of four children that are being extremely successful inn s challenging program and perfectly competent socially, that kind of shit pisses me off to no end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So you paint all honeschoolers with a broad brush... as a parent of four children that are being extremely successful inn s challenging program and perfectly competent socially, that kind of shit pisses me off to no end.

You totally missed my point which is this:
    Danger can be anywhere. Homeschool doesn’t keep kids safe from the movie theater shooter, the church shooter, the youth group groper, or the piano teacher who’s a pedo.
    Sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t intentional.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    You totally missed my point which is this:
    Danger can be anywhere. Homeschool doesn’t keep kids safe from the movie theater shooter, the church shooter, the youth group groper, or the piano teacher who’s a pedo.
    Sorry if I offended you, it wasn’t intentional.
    Thank you for the clarification and I agree, we can never mitigate all risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom