• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    I put together a fire pit raffle for a very good friend of mine. If anyone is interested in tickets, please let me know! I will do what it takes to get the tickets to you.

Attachments

• FIRE PIT RAFFLE.jpg
      FIRE PIT RAFFLE.jpg
      104.9 KB · Views: 539

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Can you place this notice under the "watercooler" forum, I think it will reach many more MD members. Also can you set up a link for the http address, so people can find it quicker, I cannot copy and paste it. Your creation is real nice, too nice for a fire pit. If I win it, it will be placed in the house.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Good or you! Awesome generosity. I will be figuring out a way to purchase a few tickets.

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Just wanted to post the results of the raffle. We sold a total of 1194 tickets to raise $4030. The winner of the fire pit was Deb Boden from Hollywood,Md. Originally, I had planned on raising $1200-1500 to help a friend and his family through some hard times. What this turned into was truly remarkable. I can not believe the overwhelming support from everybody. I received a ton of support through mds, I can't thank you all enough! The video of the drawing is available on the Hardline Designs Facebook page for those interested. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom