• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Del Ariana Kelly (D-Montgomery) claims that a married legislator grabbed her ass in front of others and says that sexual harassment is ingrained in the culture of the GA, but won't name names.

Any bets on the politicial party of Delegate Grabby? I'm sure if he had an R behind his name she would not be so reluctant to out him.

Female staffers, lobbyists and legislators, many of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity because of fear of reprisal, said sexual harassment is ingrained in the Maryland statehouse’s culture. They say the abuse ranges from groping and sexist comments to belittling and unwanted sexual advances.

Full story here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...36dc3fa2842_story.html?utm_term=.8e9f0e4850a7

And her recent Op-Ed here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.1feb4dec3261

The first time a married senior colleague grabbed my rear end, I was shocked. It was my first legislative session, and I was still getting to know people. Two of my male colleagues witnessed this sustained and shameless public groping. I was utterly humiliated. The next morning I went into a female legislator’s office, closed the door and cried.

We talked about reporting the incident but concluded it would publicly embarrass a senior colleague, his allies might rush to his defense and I could be accused of making a big deal out of nothing. If politics is all about relationships, that would not help my career.

Instead, I had a direct conversation with the member and told him, “I look forward to a long productive working relationship with you. Please don’t ever grab my ass again.” Until his retirement, our relationship was always awkward, and I suspect I lost opportunities to work on certain issues as a result. That’s the thing about sexual harassment: Women are never sure exactly how much of their professional potential it limits.

This story is just the tip of the iceberg of my early experiences in Annapolis. As I grew more senior, these experiences became less frequent.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    She's the gift that keeps on giving
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...95c05608059_story.html?utm_term=.a74bc15ee536

Maryland Politics
    Maryland Del. Ariana Kelly charged with indecent exposure, trespassing

According to the charging document, Del. Ariana Kelly was seen on camera exposing her breasts in the direction of her ex-husband’s cellphone camera, “with one breast in each hand [shaking] them up and down.” (Handout/Del. Ariana Kelly)

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...95c05608059_story.html?utm_term=.a74bc15ee536

Maryland Politics

According to the charging document, Del. Ariana Kelly was seen on camera exposing her breasts in the direction of her ex-husband’s cellphone camera, “with one breast in each hand [shaking] them up and down.” (Handout/Del. Ariana Kelly)

Forgot about this, lol. Yeah, she's a mess...

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Sounds like she made a conscious decision that her political aspirations outweighed her self-respect. As a Democrat that put her on the fast track.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Maryland Politics

Ugh. There has never been a more indecent exposure. :puke:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sounds like she made a conscious decision that her political aspirations outweighed her self-respect. As a Democrat that put her on the fast track.

:lol2: If you ask her I am confident she would blame her melt down in latter years on her alleged groping in prior years. He grabbed my ass so I felt the need to expose myself during a tantrum. Hot mess here. She may have had credible complaints, until she ...

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Actually...I like a woman who shakes her boobs in my face. She must be a real freak in the sheets...but the fact she stalks you afterwords is kinda off-putting. I guess her ex thought a threesome was out of the question considering her fragile mental state.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    On the Bricks last year, her nickname was Aeriola Kelly...

How someone like that gets to continue a public service career after a mental illness meltdown like that is beyond me.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    On the Bricks last year, her nickname was Aeriola Kelly...

How someone like that gets to continue a public service career after a mental illness meltdown like that is beyond me.

Liberalism is a mental illness so it only makes sense they elect the mentally ill.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    In addition to what was already posted, my "shouting at the wind" comment....she refers to her ambitions as a "career." The intent was that folks server 1 or 2 terms, then go back to their REAL JOBS! This career mentality is what ruins and corrupts the politicians. Her self-respect being trumped by ambitions just shows it.

She is a lying sack of shit. No one would purposely grab her ass.

Attachments

• bde3ca32-2c11-11e1-9952-55d90a4e2d6d_UUIDariana.jpg
      bde3ca32-2c11-11e1-9952-55d90a4e2d6d_UUIDariana.jpg
      77.6 KB · Views: 271

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads