• Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    From the email:

Virginia Citizens Defense League

Defending Your Right to Defend Yourself

1. Action Item for all gun owners: Email your legislators NOW on key VCDL gun bills!

2. Lobby Day is ON, rain, snow, or shine!

3. VCDL Lobby Day video – please share far and wide!

1. Action Item for all gun owners: Email your legislators NOW on key VCDL gun bills!

First some good news: this year looks like the opposite of 2020. There are 26 gun bills that VCDL supports and only 8 that VCDL opposes! I expect those numbers might increase slightly during the next week or so.

We need to flood the General Assembly with emails telling your legislators what we want them to do to protect our right to keep and bear arms! There was a lot of damage done to our rights over the last two years and we need to fix that damage.

All you have to do is click on the links below (one for the Senate and one for the House). Fill in your name, address, and phone number and the system will figure out who is your legislator. A pre-written, but editable message is then ready to send with the click of a button. The system also will allow you to call your legislators and provides a script for you to read if you wish to use it.

These messages only cover some of the main gun bills. There will be more alerts over the next few weeks that will address the other gun bills.

NOTE: If you live in the districts of new House Delegates (Tim Anderson, Jason Ballard, Elizabeth Bennet-Parker, Mike Cherry, Nadarius Clark, A.C. Cordoza, Tara Durant, Karen Greenhalgh, Marie March, Anne Ferrell Tata, Michelle Maldonado, Phillip Scott, Briana Sewell, Irene Shin, Kim Taylor, Otto Wachsmann, or Wren Williams), the email probably won’t work, as the system we license hasn’t been updated. However, the phone message option will dial the correct phone number for those new legislators. Senators should be correct for everyone.

Click here to send a message and/or call your Delegate.

Click here to send a message and/or call your Senator.

Let’s roll!

2. Lobby Day is ON, rain, snow, or shine!

VCDL Lobby Day is on Monday and the pre-Lobby Day dinner is on Sunday.

The General Assembly WILL be open regardless of the weather.

More information on the pre-Lobby Day dinner and on Lobby Day are here, including the new link to the “Leave Behind” card: http://vcdl.org/2022LobbyDay

By Saturday, the VCDL Firearms Bill Analysis document will be available for you to download and look at. That is what is handed out to all the legislators on Lobby Day.

3. VCDL Lobby Day video – please share far and wide!

Spread the word NOW. Share this link on the various chat groups and social media platforms that you use.

VCDL Lobby Day 2022 is ON, regardless of weather!

http://youtu.be/j8zo9NsYrbo

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I wish I could go, but I'm stuck in the middle east. I remember about 4 years ago I was waiting for the bus at the Fairfax county office parking lot with a bunch of people and the bus came to the county center and just rolled on without us. I hope the current bus company they chartered is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom