• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MARYLANDJOHN

Mar 29, 2013
    SEVERN MD
    Can’t find anything on the bill for wear and carry with the clause personal protection can be used for a reason can anyone shed some light on this

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It will never fly until SCOTUS pushes the issue. Permanent desk drawer occupant.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019

Attachments

• 219833AE-E7FB-4322-B2A8-7690AEEBDF9E.jpg
      219833AE-E7FB-4322-B2A8-7690AEEBDF9E.jpg
      87.1 KB · Views: 558

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Are they being obtuse or will they wait until a Democrap is governor to make us Shall Issue??? They did it with gambling

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Are they being obtuse or will they wait until a Democrap is governor to make us Shall Issue??? They did it with gambling

They will wait until a court forces them, and then they’ll deliberately pretend to misunderstand, write a bill that will take more years to chase through the courts, and then they’ll underfund the MSP’s LD to make a shall-issue permit take half a year or more under the new extenuating circumstances. I’ll bet a pizza on this.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    No bill is dead until Sine Die. That being said, this bill has been introduced in some form or another in both chambers for years. Every single year it remains in the Judiciary and Judicial Proceedings Committee desk drawers. I highly doubt it will see the light of day this year, beyond the required public hearings.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    They will wait until a court forces them, and then they’ll deliberately pretend to misunderstand, write a bill that will take more years to chase through the courts, and then they’ll underfund the MSP’s LD to make a shall-issue permit take half a year or more under the new extenuating circumstances. I’ll bet a pizza on this.

I agree at least 6-8 yrs away, but I will even bet the over on this guess. Thinking closer to 10+ yrs. Since the courts can't enforce their own rulings it might be one of the first rulings to be ignored. I believe this because of how far left the state is now and how far left it drifts every cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom