• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Gives reason to question what he really stands for.

Sent from my tricorder

I trust him on 2A. If not, and he wins, he will have 2 yrs and be gone. Its a tough district. I hope i see a blue dog. He has attracted much progressive support, however. TBD. when i met with him it was only to explore 2A issues. I am not gullable, but i can be fooled.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I trust him on 2A. If not, and he wins, he will have 2 yrs and be gone. Its a tough district. I hope i see a blue dog. He has attracted much progressive support, however. TBD. when i met with him it was only to explore 2A issues. I am not gullable, but i can be fooled.

He'd be a freshman congressman and vote however Nancy tells him to....a reliable D vote for all the important bills like every other democrat.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    He'd be a freshman congressman and vote however Nancy tells him to....a reliable D vote for all the important bills like every other democrat.
    Which is a danger. If the Democrats take back the House, they will have subpoena power and the ability to launch investigations targeting the WH. If you think things are tied up now, wait for 2019.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    RE: My earlier comment regarding Colvin, I am not suggesting anyone vote for him. Personally I say stick with Congressman Harris due to him actually supporting 2A.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    If he’s such a 2A guy, then why is there a Moms Demand Action logo on his website?

Pass. Pulling the lever for Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida

Before Andy the seat was held by Frank Kratovil, a nice guy, but a Dem. When Pelosi didn't need his vote, he was allowed to stray "off the reservation" and vote with the Republicans to try to establish a voting record that might save his seat at election time, but on any close votes he toed the party line and voted the way she needed him to. Needless to say it was not what his constituents wanted. He was gone in one term. Another freshman D will be more of the same. We NEED to keep Andy!

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis

Frank kratovil did not follow the leadership. He voted his mind and broke with his collegues over 50%. E lasted 2 years.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I am ONE street away from the boundary line in Brownstain's district. When your voting district kind of looks like a music symbol you know you are a victim of gerrymandering.

Not even sure why they bother with maps anymore. They should just number a bunch of groups of voters and come right out and say if you're a Republican you are going to be grouped into a pool that is majority Democrat. That's about how obvious it is.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Not even sure why they bother with maps anymore. They should just number a bunch of groups of voters and come right out and say if you're a Republican you are going to be grouped into a pool that is majority Democrat. That's about how obvious it is.

The whole purpose of gerrymandering in Maryland is to force the majority of republican voters into a single district. That way the democrats are guaranteed to win all but one seat. I guess Andy Harris is the luck (or unlucky) guy.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I spoke to jessie colvin for over an hour, one on one. The only purpose of doing so was to learn whether this ex army ranger officer who served i think it was two tours in afghanastan in intel was anti gun. I questioned him, talked with him, and kept doubling back on my questions and came to the conclusion he was absolutly not anti gun. Not that his impacts him, but his wife is a republican and a former dc leo.

If he’s such a 2A guy, then why is there a Moms Demand Action logo on his website?

Pass. Pulling the lever for Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have no doubt this guy is anti-2A. Dems blatantly lie. Remember Mom's chick in New England who told the candidate to lie about her desires for banning guns because the candidate would never get elected if she told the truth? --> https://freebeacon.com/politics/new...uns-banned-private-meeting-wont-say-publicly/

Relevant part of the video - not embedded because embedding doesn't honor the time code. https://youtu.be/GALyezAPwZk?t=1m43s

For a good laugh, check out the descriptions for Moms:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 7.48.38 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 7.48.38 AM.png
      10.9 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver