• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I took hunter safety in 2000 and we had live fire at the end for the testing. We had to carry an unloaded shotgun down to the range as if it were loaded, then had to load 1 shell at a time and got some clay pigeons to shoot at. I was nervous and didn't hit any clays LOL

The basic pistol might be good to take- for me anyway. Some of you guys might fall asleep from boredom in the class till you get to the live fire part. Then you get to show off making smiley faces on the target while still half asleep.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    If you are close to continental arms foxtrapper you should give them a call, Joe Corral gives a first step pistol class every Thursday night I believe and you can find the classes listed on the NRA web site as well. Joe is a real nice guy and the class wasn't boring at all.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    How much is the class at Continental? Up here at Freedom Armory it is 95.00. Freedom A is closer to me and I feel safer on the drive LOL- it's rural and in a shall-issue state LMAO. I plain flatout hate Timonium ( ok the red foxes living along the rr tracks is kinda cool though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom