• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Coming up next weekend, April 10th,11th. Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am-3pm. Come see us, we will have tons of stuff for the show!!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The physical sq ft of the main building @ Frederick is smaller , so a peak times it is more crowded ( but not as packed as Gettysburg at times) . There is also a second building , not always used depending upon number of vendors , or if there is another event scheduled .

Ravitch

Feb 28, 2021
    Cape St. Claire
    Thanks for posting this, wasn't tracking and definitely will attend, will be my first.

Can you sell/trade to vendors at the show? I'm not sure how that would work with all the paperwork involved.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes ! For that matter with the fellow attendees . ( Of course if Firearms , all laws must be followed . FWIW , most of the vendors dealing in firearms are FFLs , and undoubtedly at least some of them can/ will accommodate such .

( If the other person is not an FFL , the transfer would need to be processed by an FFL . This is a new enough thing , no scoop yet on customary fees .)

And be sure to stop and visit with the friendly folks from MSI at their spacious , attractive , and comfortable booth .

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Show is open today 9am-4pm, there are 2 buildings. Cant speak to what other vendors are there, but i can say SCSG came with over 100 new and used guns for this show!! We also have a small amount of ammo available at our normal prices!.... Stop on by and see us, if you buy a gun from us at the show there might be something extra in the deal for you...

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Just got back home. Didn't even go inside. The guy in the parking lot told me I had to park my Challenger in the mud if I was going inside. Sorry, not doing that! Their loss! Just spent $954 on line and put $1500 back in the bank. Kept some cash on hand for when The wife and I go to Pa. next weekend.

mcmilbra

Feb 23, 2021
    Was going to go up today but got up late but will be there tomorrow. Looking for a nice optic for my AR9.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Parking has thinned out now .

Can't guarantee nobody has a single can on a table of miscellaneous stuff , but no on purpose powder dealers today .

I saw One brick of Primers , 1950s era Rem 9 1/2. ( large rifle) for $200 .

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was there earlier...it was OK considering what Covid and the MGA did to such things. I didn't buy anything but others seemed to be. Prices were high as expected. I just didn't see anything interesting enough to open my wallet. The best thing was I ran into a friend I used to work with and we chatted awhile.

The parking area was pretty full...besides the gun show there were auctions going on and one building was dedicated to automotive tools and equipment for sale.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Pretty full crowd, my first gun show in over a year, but nothing I absolutely had to have except for some 12ga slugs from SCSG. Brian was very busy. :thumbsup:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I was there earlier and the place was busy! Hard to navigate some isle's especially the ones where ammo was. Gun show was two buildings, auction in another, tool sale in another and there was a body building/weight lifting event of some kind in another building so parking was full. I took a buddy that is interested in a home defense shotgun and he got a few ideas but didn’t buy anything and I didn’t see anything that interested me either. Ammo was high as what the new normal is but there was some there if you wanted it bad enough. Didn’t see much in reloading supplies. It felt good to be back at a gun show as it was my first in over a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom