• Maryland DINO movement

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Yes, it matters. Go Sanders delegates. Even if Sanders doesn't win the election, his delegates could pull a Cruz and go for Sanders on the second tally.

Voted for shillary but then voted for all Sanders delegates :D

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This JUST in ...

Edwards campaign seeks to keep Baltimore polls open later
    Some city precincts opened late

Attorney Billy Murphy has filed an injunction on behalf of Rep. Donna Edwards to keep the polls open in Baltimore City until 10 p.m.

This was due to a delay in getting some of the precincts up and running Tuesday morning. She told 11 News that two precincts opened more than an hour late and 12 opened less than one hour late. Political experts said Edwards needs the African-American vote in Baltimore City to win the primary.

Linda Lamone, state administrator of the Maryland state Board of Elections, confirmed the injunction and said the attorney general is currently arguing against it.

DINOs
    To the phones, Facebook, and Twitter !!!

Don't let Frosh 'Frosh up' Donna Edwards victory. It's a dead heat and two more hours of voting in B'More would push her over the top. Remember this campaign event ...

Cut & Paste on social media. Frosh is BIASED for Van Hollen

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There is a fire right now in the Mitchell Courthouse, which just so happens to be where the hearing is currently being held.

I'm not kidding.

Mr H

Banana'd
    There is a fire right now in the Mitchell Courthouse, which just so happens to be where the hearing is currently being held.

I'm not kidding.

Why am I not shocked........

Keeping polls open later to offset irregularities is pretty common, IIRC. The fact that it could benefit Edwards seems to be what's rankling Ol' Bottlebrush and the gang.

How afraid is the GOB Network, then?? From what I saw of CVH earlier, I'd say 'very'

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I hope Baltimore rolls out all the voter fraud tricks for Edwards.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.....

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

I'm not kidding.

Quick BCFD, turn the hoses on Frosh. :innocent0

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Polls closed at 6pm, honestly, if they kept the polls open longer it probably would help her a lot.

We don't shift to opposing her until the minute the Primary election is over.

tumblr_o4osltuJJM1raaiojo1_500.jpg

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Polls closed at 6pm, honestly, if they kept the polls open longer it probably would help her a lot.

We don't shift to opposing her until the minute the Primary election is over.

tumblr_o4osltuJJM1raaiojo1_500.jpg

No, polls close at 8 according to the article. Edwards wants the results held until 10

If the judge rules in her favor, all results would be embargoed until the city polls close at 10 p.m.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I wonder if Van Hollen has any relation to:

Gustav Karl Emil Beatus Freiherr von Hollen *1851-07.11.1917+ German army officer, general

----

Thanks for the correction, sorry polls have not closed, don't read this until the fight in the courthouse is over and the polls officially close. Until then please vote for Donna Edwards.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Jim, ok, I'll join you.

I received some really bad news about a friend today; he and I had a long talk a few hours ago. One of his best friends mentioned this morning when we let him know, he was going to have scotch with him tonight.

So for this reason, and the fact that these elections are important, (not as important as 2018 for DINO), I've decided to have a rare mid-week sip of single barrel. Of this variety:

four-roses.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom