• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Having a designated collector letter from MSP, DOES NOT make anyone (including you) a "bona fide gun collector". All the letter does is ensure that you are able to purchase more than one regulated firearm in a 30 day period.

There is an announcement by MSP stating as much floating around here somewhere, I have searched for it and can't find it right now in the limited time I have before I start my day.

You could get as much traction out of an 03 FFL, with the benefit of Interstate FFL shipping to your front door.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Is there a Rosetta stone for legislator speak? This crap reminds me of:
    "I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!" and soon:
    "I don't have any guns because I can't carry an attorney!".

So, only the attorneys will have guns. lol

The managing partner at the firm I worked for some 17 years ago told me how a friend of his quit hunting when he became a US District Court judge because well, the DNR Code was just too confusing and he could not risk a DNR violation as a judge. Swore to myself that I would never quit hunting just because I might get disbarred.

Ironically, got a DNR citation my second week of law school while skipping crim law to go dove hunting on opening day. Had to go to a character review committee meeting to discuss my "hunting migratory birds over bait" and it being a strict liability crime before I could sit for the bar exam. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom