• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Yes. Been that way for at least 2 years. I find I shoot better at PNTC due to the backdrop colors and lighting which are different than say Ontelaunee. I think the target contrast is better. But that's me.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Only way to get AM and PM relays with that squad size I guess. Plus I think the Kahr match the same day is stealing some of the bays. As long as I can get them to rotate stages every event I think it should be OK.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    very good point. and that means shooting steel and kahr in one trip. not bad. those kahr matches are cool. outlaw matches seem to breed creative stages. Then there is the whole zombie thing.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I am having retina repair surgery on 3/7 so I doubt I will make the SC match at PNTC on 3/16 (although the doctor thinks I could if everything goes well). Maybe the SS match the next weekend.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Thanks, guys. you and me both. Have not shot any matches since early Feb. Planned on maybe shooting this last weekend to get a benchmark but the weather shot that down. I am due to end rehab before the SC match at PNTC but it will depend on what I feel like whether I am ready then or not. Otherwise maybe the SS match after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom