• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Meh. it's been a shit show since Wolf got elected. Have you seen gas prices in PA? I never thought I'd see higher taxes on gas than in MD, but cross the border gas is like .25 more.

PA swings like a pendulum. It'll come back. It's coming back.

Open carry a few times in PA and tell me the disease is spreading.

Diesel in Chadds Ford was $3.43 yesterday, it's $2.99 in MD (near me).

PA has lost it's mind with fuel taxes.

Gas tax was Corbett (R) btw

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Gas tax was Corbett (R) btw

Yeah, we've had that here with Ehrlich. Eventually in in the next 15 or so years people will stop with all the bandwagoning with Republicans as the "lessor of two evils".

People who claim to be staunch Republicans will (eventually) be able to rally around a true Libertarian rather than just making fun of them and claiming they are whackjobs. Someone who is actually interested in smaller government and repealing ******** laws, "fees" and taxes rather than dreaming up new ones.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    • Two photographs taken within 30 days immediately prior to the date of filing the application equivalent to passport size showing the full face, head and shoulders of the applicant in a clear and distinguishing manner

Oh good, mugshots for citizens who haven't committed a crime.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I may be wrong, but I seem to recall I read years ago at PAFOA discussions that PA actually has a law that PREVENTS any gun registry PERIOD. They would have to repeal that law first. It might be a state supreme court ruling, in which case it would have to first be overturned. Of course with the track record of Philthy mayors trying to have their own gun laws in violation of state pre-emption, the democraps will do whatever they feel like until they are shut down by the courts through lawsuits, like how its been going already for years. They don't seem to care and just do whatever their "feels" and Bloomturd tell them, and waste taxpayer money left and right.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    and

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall I read years ago at PAFOA discussions that PA actually has a law that PREVENTS any gun registry PERIOD. They would have to repeal that law first. It might be a state supreme court ruling, in which case it would have to first be overturned. Of course with the track record of Philthy mayors trying to have their own gun laws in violation of state pre-emption, the democraps will do whatever they feel like until they are shut down by the courts through lawsuits, like how its been going already for years. They don't seem to care and just do whatever their "feels" and Bloomturd tell them, and waste taxpayer money left and right.

and it will pass and it will be years before it is shown to be against that registry law. Thr LEft always gets their way NOW and our side gets it and then it gets repealed in like four hours. eff that!!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    i just can't believe all the absolute crap that is being put forth in pa and elsewhere. how about let's just let otherwise law-abiding citizens remain free and put and keep the actual violent offenders in jail. damn it's getting old, and frustrating, seeing all this crap being thrown at us every day.
    It's like Clarence Thomas warned regarding SC inaction. The second amendment under Roberts has become a disfavored right. No way they would let this many attacks against the first amendment without coming out forcefully with what the restrictions to the protection are. One might say that they've been asleep at the wheel while all this chaos has ensued, but this would be charitable. That's why we need to flip another seat in the SC before the 2020 election because the future gets uncertain at that point.

Bloomberg will remain emboldened in his state level legislative efforts if the SC doesn't speak up in the NYC transport case. If in our favor, I'd prefer a strongly worded decision from 5, vs something watered down to pick up a 6th or 7th vote. This sh1t has got to stop.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom