• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Vz2008s were available for ~400 at one point. You should be able to find one pretty near that, although now that supply has dried up, maybe a bit more.

I got one at ~$500 and have been happy with it. I took the folder off, and replaced it with the beaver barf full stock. Much better experience. Also a muzzle brake helps with recoil as well. it does have a bit of a kick but nothing anyone who shoots should be uncomfortable with..... (Unlike my XDS in .45, that thing is 20 rounds and DONE)

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    The PTR 32 KFR rifle is MD legal , Shoots the 762x39 and much less expensive to shoot than the .308 models. They are also offered in 2 pistol configurations the PTR 32P series .

ptr32p%20(2%20of%202)6.jpg

ptrkfr%20(11%20of%2012).jpg

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    I Have PTR 32, Soft Shooter Low Recoil, Accurate, Takes most AK Mags and Drums...Had this first while living in MD now a WV resident but still love this rifle.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I Have PTR 32, Soft Shooter Low Recoil, Accurate, Takes most AK Mags and Drums...Had this first while living in MD now a WV resident but still love this rifle.
    Good to hear. Very curious how the M10x compares/measures up to the PTR 32. They have a similar price point and are less expensive than the Galil option. I have an excess of AK-47 mags and I'm trying to decide which platform to potentially invest in, and am leaning toward rifle vs an AK pistol with a brace.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DetectiveWildman

Feb 27, 2018
    The winner:
    I dont know what about it drew me so much, i know its "just" an ak basically but damn it sure is pretty. Alsp about 200 less than the PTR and VZ. Though i admit i looked at the PTR for a longgggg while. Finally got my front sight tool, so im ready to hit the range to massacre some paper and waste dirty cheap ammo till the cows come home!

Attachments

• 20180504_181818.jpg
      20180504_181818.jpg
      46 KB · Views: 245

Sirex