• ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Wait...I'm looking at the list and see this:

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.14.49 PM.jpg

Isn't this rifle the first one on the list as banned? I understand that the list is supposedly completely nonbinding...but is an FFL going to transfer something that is listed as banned? :shrug:

Out of stock now anyway :sad20:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ya I forget why, its more CETME than HK. That FDE model is sweet.

However anyone notice the Century M74 isn't "banned" assume this is an expansion of the decision on the SLR104 hopefully this will lead to more 5.45 guns being legal.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Okay, now that we have differing opinion, is that rifle legal to purchase in Maryland? I was always under the presumption it was not.

If it is legal, someone please explain how it is legal.

Thanks!

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    It is legal. It will not accept HK 91 parts.

They sell them at Duffy's all the time. That's where I bought mine. That MSP ruling is wrong and the list has no legal standing. Only the actual FSA 2013 does.

BTW, that price is incredible.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    It's 100% legal. MSP erroneously listed it as banned for being a copy of the HK91. BUT, the HK91/G3 is a copy of the CETME. That along with the lack of interchangeable parts means it is NOT a copy of an enumerated assault weapon and and IS legal for sale in MD.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    All I can tell you is that a lot of them have been sold in Maryland by IPs and others. They are definitely legal.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Well piss, after much internal debate I go to see if any are still in stock and they are sold out :(

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I see that some are saying it's legal even though it's listed as banned. I'm in Temple Hills MD. Anyone know of a FFL that will do the paperwork on 1 of these?

Unless you can find them somewhere else, they are now out of stock.

Good Luck!

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    Glen Burnie
    I'm really interested in one of these but it's been hell finding someone who will transfer them because of the "grey" area that the MSP site's interpretation has caused.

If anyone knows who will transfer one of these (not just sell them for $200 more) to a MD resident, please do let us know.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I'm really interested in one of these but it's been hell finding someone who will transfer them because of the "grey" area that the MSP site's interpretation has caused.

If anyone knows who will transfer one of these (not just sell them for $200 more) to a MD resident, please do let us know.

I would call Bluefin's. They are my go to for transfers anyway. Mopar works there and if you see his post above, he knows it's legal. Give them a call

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I didn't realize these were even questionable. I've seen them for sale in several local shops in the past year or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom