• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So, that's me and this case. I wonder how many more there are out there?

ERS of Baltimore County vs Brown
    https://caselaw.findlaw.com/md-court-of-special-appeals/1476585.html

"Honorable and Faithful service". I know when I retired the Chief had to certify that I had performed "Honorable and Faithful service. Serious criminal violations could and did disqualify the complainant in this case.

Yes, thank you. I read the case and it concerned a longtime police official that the MSP Superintendent testified had failed drug tests and used drugs for more than half of his career.

Quite a bit different from JHsmith, who posted here yesterday that "an arrest, or even the threat of arrest" while engaging in 2A political activity would cost him his Railroad Employees Retirement pension.

When I said I had never seen or heard of any such thing, JHsmith challenged me to agree to sign off MDS forever if he proved me wrong, and that he would self-ban from MDS if he was wrong.

I tell ya what. I'll make a small gentleman's bet. If I'm right, you leave MDS and never come back. If I'm lying to you, I'll leave and I'll never come back. DEAL? ...

...You don't believe me, you look it up. If I have to show you it will be because we made that gentleman's bet. I'm so sure of it, because it says if I'm arrested. It doesn't even say if I'm convicted. Just arrested...

In closing, stop trying to make a point when you don't know the facts. You sure have shown your true colors over the last few hours. I'm very disappointed in you.

Wanna take that bet Jeff?

I modified the bet in Jim's favor: I said, yes, I would exit MDS for good if Jim could show me pension language stating "an arrest, or even the threat of an arrest" would cost him his pension, but that if Jim were mistaken, he didn't have to self-ban, just help out on one Patriot Picket event.

As it turns out, Fabsroman got interested in the "bet" and dug up the Railroad Retirement pension paperwork himself and sent it to me within a couple of minutes of JHsmith sending me the exact same pension paperwork. Here is is:

This is the what I could find at this hour.

https://rrb.gov/sites/default/files/2017-06/FOM1_150.pdf

I'll try to find a less lawyereze explanation later today.

Fabs is a lawyer. He likes Jim more than he likes me, no problem. Fabs said there is no language in that pension paperwork that would cause Jim to lose his pension just by being arrested or being threatened with arrest. The paperwork shows Jim would have to be convicted of a SERIOUS crime and spend a long stretch in prison to lose some, or all, of a Railroad Employees Pension. I'm not a lawyer, but Fabs is.

But that wasn't the bet that JHsmith advanced. The bet was that just "an arrest" alone would strip him of his retirement.

So there you have it. JHsmith is staying put, and he is free to be politically active. Congrats!

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Yes, thank you. I read the case and it concerned a longtime police official that the MSP Superintendent testified had failed drug tests and used drugs for more than half of his career.

Quite a bit different from JHsmith, who posted here yesterday that "an arrest, or even the threat of arrest" while engaging in political activity would cost him his Railroad Employees Retirement pension.

When I said I had never seen or heard of any such thing, JHsmith challenged me to agree to sign off MDS forever if he proved me wrong, and that he would self-ban from MDS if he was wrong.

I modified the bet in Jim's favor: I said, yes, I would exit MDS for good if Jim could show me pension language stating "an arrest, or even the threat of an arrest" would cost him his pension, but that if Jim were mistaken, he didn't have to self-ban, just help out on one Patriot Picket event.

As it turns out, Fabsroman got interested in the "bet" and dug up the Railroad Retirement pension paperwork himself and sent it to me within a couple of minutes of JHsmith sending me the exact same pension paperwork.

Fabs is a lawyer. He likes Jim more than he likes me, no problem. Fabs said there is no language in that pension paperwork that would cause Jim to lose his pension just by being arrested or being threatened with arrest. The paperwork shows Jim would have to be convicted of a SERIOUS crime and spend a long stretch in prison to lose some, or all, of a Railroad Employees Pension.

But that wasn't the bet that JHsmith advanced. The bet was that just "an arrest" alone would strip him of his retirement.

So there you have it. JHsmith is staying put and he is free to be politically active. Congrats!

Just stop. Can we agree to a truce?

I never specifically sent you the paperwork. I posted it in this thread for all to see in the hopes that you and JHSmith would just call off the bet and be done with these shenanigans.

I don't like Jim more than you. Have not met Jim in person yet that I know of. I do like Jim though. Let's just say I like both of you the same amount. Feels like I am back in grade school. lol

I do think JH would lose the bet, but I have not reviewed what he posted with a fine tooth comb, compared it to the law in its entirety, and seen if there is a "loophole" for him to win the bet.

I will note that you changed the terms of the bet to allow JH to remain on the board even if he lost. He would only have had to make an appearance at a PP event and hold a sign up. That was very nice of you, and I mean that sincerely.

We are a bunch of alpha males on here, some of which are dealing with illness and cancer in one way or another. My mother in-law's biopsy results came back negative on Friday, which resulted in my kids jumping up, cheering, and dancing. Before that, things were rather dark around here for two or so weeks after the doctors discovered the lump. So, no second battle with breast cancer for her at this time. We can get into the entire reason why I hate insurance companies and doctors at a later date, with a couple of exceptions (special shout out to my favorite doctor that put my Achielles back together, dbledoc). For those of you dealing with illness in one way or another, whether personally or that of a loved one, I wish all of you the best in that fight.

Everybody, including me, needs to cut each other some slack and knock off all the BS. Life is too short. I wasn't going to post to this thread again, but I don't want JH to think that I am sending R&R something back channel. Heck, we all know that R&R's PM box is full of "crucial" PP stuff, so how could I have accomplished that. Oh yeah, text message, e-mail, and telephone call. lol Didn't happen though.

So, how about we all knock this BS off, and I am not just writing to R&R with that request. Do we have a deal?

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    You seem to be a good man Fabs. I hope to meet you at the Pig Roast if you are so inclined to stop by. :cool:

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG3eqZmFO20

(Apologies to The Donald; sleep with dogs, wake with fleas.)

Cream – Politician Lyrics
    Hey now baby, get into my big black car
    I wanna just show you what my politics are.
    I'm a political man and I practice what I preach
    I'm a political man and I practice what I preach
    So don't deny me baby, not while you're in my reach.
    I support the left, tho' I'm leanin', leanin' to the right
    I support the left, tho' I'm leanin' to the right
    But I'm just not there when it's coming to a fight.
    I wanna just show you what my politics are.

You can just hear the sleaze dripping out of the speakers.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Clean up completed and infractions issued.

Will be a damned shame if people that are going to the Pig Roast are unable to post about it leading up to it and after.

I guess I better bring my food taster with me and also my Dalton car so I can get home.

Any more name calling or blame gaming and I'm breaking out the long knives.

Activism in this state belongs to no one person or group of persons.

:goodpost:

I've been waiting for management to get on the backs of those that are spouting the "Either you are with us, or you are against us. Join us or you are the enemy." mentality.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    You seem to be a good man Fabs. I hope to meet you at the Pig Roast if you are so inclined to stop by. :cool:

Yeah, I have my bad moments too. Nobody is perfect and I am far from it even though I try my hardest at being good.

My dad and I had such a good time last year, that I will not miss it this year. I did not know that he had such a great time until I asked my parents to watch the kids on the 5th so my wife and I could attend. My dad was on one phone in the house and my mom was on the other, and they were both talking to me. My dad asked my mom if she could watch the kids herself so he could come with me. I was somewhat shocked. When I told my wife about the pig roast on the 5th, she said "Oh, I have off that weekend. I want to come and meet all these people you talk about." That prompted the call to my parents for baby sitting.

Unless disaster strikes, I will be there on May 5th. I hope to meet you too. I'll try to wear my MDS name tag from eruby. Last year, I missed a lot of people because I sat at a single table with great company and only got up to get more food and drinks. I am going to try to be more sociable and get to know more people. Please, if you see me, introduce yourself.

Plus, I have to deliver the aprons to the chef and the sous chef. If they aren't going to use them, I'll use one as a bib. Plenty of spots to store eating implements in. If you weren't there last year, you will not get the inside joke with the aprons.

Edit to add: Looks like I need to figure out why this new phone is doing this to these pics. I cannot have an entire day where everything works right.

Attachments

• MdShooters171.jpg
      MdShooters171.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 258

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    No, actually I welcome your “detailed response” right here in the open.

That’s because I didn’t toss an angry epithet at you at last year’s Pig Roast. I took this picture of you at the party right at the moment in question and it shows exactly what I remember: a laugh-out/loud good time.

I’m not “confused” about anything. I just reject this story you are telling. All smiles below is what I see, including your cheerful wife next to you and an amused Mrs. Schipperke next to her.

This picture is worth a thousand words don’t you think?
    Rack, you just called Zzzzz_man a liar. You are a better person than that.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

And you have such great confidence that this person--who maligns me publicly--has no axe to grind?

This story of me spewing at him privately at such a crowded public event, with both of us surrounded by so many our of mutual friends, is just BS. In our world, the chatter about it would be non-stop!

At the Pig Roast a year ago, I was a Happy Camper! I was also too occupied to detour into some pissing match. I had my hands full setting up a pro-level sound system, plus a rain shelter, DJ-ing the music and helping you with the giveaways and door prizes. And when I wasn't chatting folks, I was pretty busy taking pictures of all of this to post on the Pig Roast thread. (More than 20! Including one of a smiling Zzzz man).

You were with me a good part of the time, as seen below. Was I cursing about Zzzzz man--who I had never met? Nope! I was too busy enjoying myself as you were. It was a fantastic afternoon with fabulous people. The Zzzzz man story is bunk!

I came to the Pig Roast happy, and Zzzz man came to the party with grudge that clearly he has never let go of. What's this grudge about? Read on, brother...

Attachments

• ADA42BED-F1D1-49F4-B86D-FB90FE027DA4.jpeg
      ADA42BED-F1D1-49F4-B86D-FB90FE027DA4.jpeg
      63.3 KB · Views: 184
    • 08725E84-40FC-43CD-8FAC-463B633CB213.jpg
      08725E84-40FC-43CD-8FAC-463B633CB213.jpg
      118.7 KB · Views: 175

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here's your backstory about the Zzzz man grudge. Several months before the Pig Roast, Zzzz man--a new MDS member--drops into an organizing thread with post-after-post of insults toward folks prepping for a Free Speech demo.

Don't take my word for it....just read what was publicly posted and see someone arrogantly making judgements about others, and then getting his pee-pee smacked.

You know, you and I haven't really had a whole helluva lot to say to each other even though we have many of the same friends on MDS but, I'll indulge you this one time and I'll try to be as nice as I can about it.

How about when I merely questioned the sanity of recruiting untrained, unhealthy individuals to join you in an armed confrontation with Antifa at the Trump Rally in Harrisburg....before editing your OP a half dozen times until settling on '1A Rally'. When was that? 2016? Your response was a typical, "you're a jerk!" or something equally mature and your minions piled-right-on in the process. I pretty much gave-up any notion of ever offering you my assistance in any way after that....

Here's your look back at the thread for the Patriot Picket excursion to Harrisburg PA last year with our Free Speech signs to face off against 1st Amendment haters. Context is everything, folks.

Despite our history of successful Patriot Picket demonstrations (that often took place in hostile surroundings), Zzzz man, you appointed yourself as the ultimate authority on whether folks here could join up for the Free Speech cause.

Your posts reeked of arrogance toward others that you judged-- but didn't know. Now this grudge thing against me comes into focus.

What follows is a classic exercise in "Zzzz man Knows Best". Even Norton stepped in to tell you to take it somewhere else:

BGOS? I'm not familiar with the meaning of that acronym but if it means having enough common sense and dignity to avoid BS like this, then I guess I'm a BGOS, too.

I've yet to meet or support any fvcking politician who I'd be willing to dress-up in body armor and risk personal injury to defend. I'm too old for that. Bless those of you who aren't and may God's grace protect you from harm.

I'm out.

...Using MDS to promote 2A rights and informational pickets is one thing I fully support.

Using it to organize and encourage members to put on body armor and confront anti-Trump protesters is something I do not support. Period.

If even one member of this group is injured/harmed in the staging, then I hope the owners of MDS are wiling to pay their hospital bill/bail for allowing it to be used to promote such a hysterical response to the hippies and liberal trash who have nothing better to occupy their time than protesting a Trump rally.

Um, no.

This is a discussion forum. A topic is being discussed.

It is not in violation in forum rules and it is not illegal. We get it, you disagree with it.

There are other threads to read.

Uh oh...look out Zzzzz man...here comes those hated MINIONS you keep talking about!

So, we get it Zzzz, you don't wanna go confront the anti-American thugs. That's your choice to make.

Why are you crapping all over other folks decision to take a stand against those that would shut down free speech? We are grown men that know what we might face, and can make our own choice about going or not.

You've made your choice, so why are you trying to talk others out of theirs?

I'm not trying to talk anyone out of anything. If your idea of a good time is getting your skull bashed-in by some worthless, dreadlock'd POS who'd be playing hacky-sack if they weren't protesting Trump, I say go for it! :party29:

Thankfully, I have better things to do than demonstrate my support for a politician by lowering myself to the same level as the people who oppose him. I've yet to personally meet any politician who was worth that kind of BS and I doubt if I ever will.

Dreadlock'd POS?

Oh my, now you have insulted one of our Dreadlock MINIONS.

Hey man I have dreadlocks and im not a POS thug. :sad20:.

Just because you are old and forced out of the game doesn't mean that the idea is ********. Someone has to carry the torch and yes it's not going to be done by old men like yourself, nobody can blame you for not wanting to participate honestly.

Taking precautionary measures by wearing some kind of armor gear is simply that.... Taking precautionary measures. These people are blocking traffic, destroying property and assaulting people for no reason, it was only a matter of time before people start opposing them showed up .

Everyone will be as safe as possible, but reality is somebody has to step up to the plate and show that not everyone is just going to sit back and allow this madness to happen. It's one thing to protest but its another to inconvenience and destroy other's freedom of movement and property.

Great post MINION!

So you make the assumption that we can't handle ourselves, that we are the ones that will get our asses kicked?

Thanks for the kind words of support! :thumbsup:

That's not the point. We, as conservatives, should be above this type of behavior. I'm sick of seeing of Trump's supporters use MDS to incite violence against the opposition almost as much as I am of seeing anyone who doesn't support their agenda accused of being a liberal.

Old, fat white guys in improvised body armor, open-carrying and in close proximity to both leftist radicals and the POTUS. LOL Yeah, this is just the kind of thing we want to promote on MDS. :rolleyes:

Old fat, white guys....what the hell?

Again, we are not traveling to PA as Trump supporters… We are defenders of the Bill of Rights.

The Loony Left wants to end the First Amendment and the Second Amendment after that.

No, not while I still have a breath left in me.

I'm 58. It's old enough to know better, if nothing else. :D

I have no desire to legitimize those AntiFa turds. I believe the minute attention is paid to people, like that, their 'cause' becomes an excuse for the media to promote them. We've all seen how they react to anything anti-Trump by giving it 10x more coverage than anything pro-Trump. I'm just not going to be a party to that. Sorry.

My main concern is everyone's safety. I just hope that when the patchouli sticks and hacky-sacks start flying, none of you catch a nightstick in the nuts. If you do, I hope you thought Donald Trump was worth it.

Ah....now we have a picture about this grudge thing you've been carrying around. You insist that we pay heed to your ultimate wisdom, but we won't.

Seriously, enough with the BS about our demonstration being a rally for President Trump. Read these words s-l-o-w-l-y: The Patriot Picket is about our Liberty, our Freedom and the ACTIVE exercise of the Free Speech & firearm rights. Get it?

We are all set. Once again, EL1227 has loaned his combo Maryland/Gadsden banner for this event. Here it is proudly displayed last month. It was also on TV as one of the showcase flags behind the speakers on 2A Tuesday...

Yet, you have chosen a Trump rally to confront the opposition. Whether that was your intention or not, that's how you'll be characterized by the media: Trump supporters. Perception is reality and that's how you'll be perceived, especially by the one-sided sensationalistic MSM.

Read my previous words s-l-o-w-l-y - I'm not cool with anyone being assaulted. I'm only saying that as long as you accept equal responsibility for putting yourself in the position to be assaulted, I'm cool with you complaining about it. You won't see me saying, "I told you so" and what a lamebrained idea it was to go up to a Trump rally dressed like characters from A Clockwork Orange because you want to counter-demonstrate peacefully.

Lame brained idea?

In another recent post, you referenced the "unhealthy" MDS members making this excursion. You come in here claiming insults, and all your posts about activist members are saturated with insults.

As a non-participant, you drop into a legit activism thread and demand that we bow to you? Were you surprised that the Patriot Picket MINIONS, as you refer to them, basically told you to GTFO? It's an ACTIVISM thread where people read up and join in if they like. Have a little respect.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

We all know who the real liar is, Eric. It's the same one who regularly spews copious amounts of insults and BS against anyone who disagrees with him on MDS...about anything.

I've clearly and honestly stated the events that transpired in the bar at the beginning of last year's pig roast and would willingly submit to a polygraph test anytime desired. Until then, it's just my word against his as there were no the witnesses present at the time. I'll leave it up to the group to decide, for themselves, who is lying and who isn't, who has an axe to grind and who doesn't.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We all know who the real liar is, Eric. It's the same one who regularly spews copious amounts of insults and BS against anyone who disagrees with him on MDS...about anything.

I've clearly and honestly stated the events that transpired in the bar at the beginning of last year's pig roast and would willingly submit to a polygraph test anytime desired. Until then, it's just my word against his as there were no the witnesses present at the time. I'll leave it up to the group to decide, for themselves, who is lying and who isn't, who has an axe to grind and who doesn't.

Polygraph test? How about just explaining the nasty posts above leveled directly at people you don't even know, and about activism you don't participate in.

What's with all the insults (bolded above) in message-after-message above in post 110?

Let's start with that, bro.

The record seems to show a grievance collector. Sad.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    And you have such great confidence that this person--who maligns me publicly--has no axe to grind?

This story of me spewing at him privately at such a crowded public event, with both of us surrounded by so many our of mutual friends, is just BS. In our world, the chatter about it would be non-stop!

At the Pig Roast a year ago, I was a Happy Camper! I was also too occupied to detour into some pissing match. I had my hands full carting in and setting up a pro-level sound system, plus a rain shelter, DJ-ing the music and helping you with the giveaways and door prizes. And when I wasn't chatting folks, I was pretty busy taking pictures of all of this to post on the Pig Roast thread. (More than 20)

You were with me a good part of the time, as seen below. Was I cursing about Zzzzz man--who I had never met? Nope! I was too busy enjoying myself as you were. It was a fantastic afternoon with fabulous people. The Zzzzz man story is bunk!

I came to the Pig Roast happy, and Zzzz man came to the party with grudge that clearly he has never let go of. What's this grudge about? Read on, brother...

:lol2: Cool story, bro. One problem: not one word of it's the truth.

And where do you get the idea that I have some kind of an axe to grind? I've said NOTHING to you in almost two years. I don't reply to your posts. I don't comment in your threads. I've refrained from engaging you in any way on MDS. Until a week ago, you had been on my ignore list for, at least, the last four months so, your contention that I've had a case of butthurt since last August is beyond me.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    :lol2: Cool story, bro. One problem: not one word of it's the truth.

And where do you get the idea that I have some kind of an axe to grind? I've said NOTHING to you in almost two years. I don't reply to your posts. I don't comment in your threads. I've refrained from engaging you in any way on MDS. Until a week ago, you had been on my ignore list for, at least, the last four months so, your contention that I've had a case of butthurt since last August is beyond me.

The Grinding Axe is right up there in post 110.

SEVEN straight posts of yours there, and ALL OF THEM filled with insults and sarcasm because people won't heed your wisdom. It's right there, folks. I didn't invent these posts, or that attitude.

And you had me on "ignore"? What all that emotion about? I never put anybody on ignore. Seems childish to plug one's ears as an adult.

Two years of not responding to my posts? What's that about? You seem to carry around a lot of anger.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The truce was short lived.

I don't take kindly to people fabricating stories about me. I had let it go, but then Eruby fired it back up this morning suggesting I was somehow at fault.

I did not fabricate anything in post 110, just above us. It's a succession of Zzzz man posts--Zzzz man in OWN words-- that, absent a polygraph, shows what's up.

Glad those posts are there for all to see.

Actually, read the list of Zzzz man swipes and insults below that were posted before Zzzz man went to the Pig Roast.

(Zzzz man posts all these insults below and then objects if someone called him a d*ck or a pr*ck or a b*tch man-to-man in a bar? And then comes crying back here? Boo hoo. Pretty sad if you ask me.)

This, from just ONE thread:

"I'm sick of seeing of Trump's supporters use MDS to incite violence"
    Old, fat white guys in improvised body armor, open-carrying.."
    "...what a lamebrained idea it was to go up to a Trump rally.."
    "...dressed like characters from A Clockwork Orange"
    "I hope the owners of MDS are wiling to pay their hospital bill/bail.."
    "allowing it to be used to promote such a hysterical response"
    "If your idea of a good time is getting your skull bashed-in..."
    "I hope you thought Donald Trump was worth it"
    "LOL Yeah, this is just the kind of thing we want to promote on MDS"
    "Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to get involved"
    "... one of your little gatherings..."
    "Nobody in their right mind is willingly going to get involved..."
    "How do you justify this kind of BS?"
    "I questioned the sanity of recruiting untrained, unhealthy individuals to join you"
    "...your minions piled-right-on in the process"
    "very enjoyable time at the Pig Roast in spite of your toxic BS"
    "...having enough common sense and dignity to avoid BS like this"

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    I don't take kindly to people fabricating stories about me. I had let it go, but then Eruby fired it back up this morning suggesting I was somehow at fault.

I did not fabricate anything in post 110, just above us. It's a succession of Zzzz man posts--Zzzz man in OWN words-- that, absent a polygraph, shows what's up.

Glad those posts are there for all to see.

You would be better served by not continuing to bring this thread up. In this thread, there is JHSmith, Welder, Schipperke, ZZZ___Man, and most importantly ME, taking issue with how you have treated us over the past year. Eruby makes a comment on here, another heavy hitter who is much respected and a person I really respect, and you want to fire this entire thing up again? These are not people with 50 posts that are new to the board and that have not been involved with this fight. Eruby, Schipperke, Welder, and I were at the Toucan Taco luncheon with you, Stoveman in a sing, and others. I know Welder and I were supporting you at the "More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs" protest.

Most of these people I have met in person and I respect each and every one of them. Not only that, but a lot of other people on this board respect these people too. Out of the few people that have seen this thread, 5 people have an issue with you. 5 well known people on this board. Maybe you should stop and think about why these 5 people have an issue, or you can continue to try and paint all 5 of us poorly. The choice is yours, my friend.

You think people seeing this are going to heed your call to hit the bricks and stand beside you? You think I am going to show up to protest with you, or defend you, if you keep treating me like some second class citizen? You think a thread like this is drawing people to the Patriot Picket? Figure out where the fight is, and channel your energy there.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you have done for the cause, I just don't appreciate one PM that you sent me and your behavior here within this thread.

As you demanded the respect due from me, maybe you need to take a step back and understand how the entire respect process works and how it is earned. You think you are gaining or losing respect in this thread? You think this thread is helping your respectometer by being put to the top of the forum over and over again for more and more people to click on it? Yeah, I wish eruby had not posted to it and brought it back up, but I sure do hope we ALL stop posting to it and let it die.

Maybe, just maybe, we can now let this thread die and maybe, just maybe, we can learn to speak to one another with some cordiality.

Fire away if you must.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I have no regrets about defending myself or the the great people who make sacrifices of time, money and even out-of-state trips to stand for something.

I completely understand that pushing activism makes some people grumpy because it raises questions about the sidelines vs. getting in the arena. Sorry, but activism with our group comes first, and naysayers are free to ignore the events and stay home.

The Patriot Picket was not designed for everyone. Others are free to form their own groups and do whatever they like. People who insult the energy and commitment of others are avoiding doing something else that could be productive.

It's just that simple.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    I have no regrets about defending myself or the the great people who make sacrifices of time, money and even out-of-state trips to stand for something.

I completely understand that pushing activism makes some people grumpy. Sorry, but activism comes first and naysayers are free to ignore the events and stay home.

lol - you fail to see things the way they are.

Nobody is saying anything about any "activists" other than YOU. This is all about YOU. This is all about how YOU treat people. This has nothing to do with anybody but YOU. Don't try to put words in anybody else's mouth and insinuate that any of us have any issue with any other "activist" other than YOU.

Don't even try to imply that anybody is referring to anybody other than YOU.

YOU getting it now. It is all about YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, and most importantly, YOU and YOURSELF.

Carry on and defend YOURSELF away.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    lol - you fail to see things the way they are.

Nobody is saying anything about any "activists" other than YOU. This is all about YOU. This is all about how YOU treat people. This has nothing to do with anybody but YOU. Don't try to put words in anybody else's mouth and insinuate that any of us have any issue with any other "activist" other than YOU.

Don't even try to imply that anybody is referring to anybody other than YOU.

YOU getting it now. It is all about YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, and most importantly, YOU and YOURSELF.

Carry on and defend YOURSELF away.

LOL, what are you trying to say?

P.S. I’m fixing your picture for you. (I thought Zzzz man, Schipperke, JHsmith or Welder would have helped with this, but nope)

Attachments

• 0E2668DE-BC79-4A3D-97F6-6CC16C3AA01F.jpeg
      0E2668DE-BC79-4A3D-97F6-6CC16C3AA01F.jpeg
      86.7 KB · Views: 129
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member