• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hi All,

there are apparently tickets left for a gun raffle & pig roast being held this weekend on Sunday, September 23 at AMVETS Post #2 in Frederick ("The Farm" location, not the one near the Frederick Fairgrounds) that starts at 2pm.

$35 buys 1 ticket entry into the raffle plus food for 2 individuals.

$65 buys 2 ticket entries into the raffle plus food for 4 individuals.

There are no additional discounts for larger ticket purchases. For example, 3 raffle tickets would be $100 ($35 package plus $65 package).

Guns in the raffle include ...

Henry Golden Boy 22
    Mossberg 500 410 Pump
    Remington 783 Pkg. 30-06
    Remington 870 Exp 12 Home Defense
    Remington 870 Exp 20 Ga. Pink Camo
    Ruger American 22-250
    Savage Axis Pkg. 7MM-08 Compact Muddy Girl
    Savage BVSS 17 HMR
    Savage MKl GY 22 LR
    Stevens 301 12 Ga. Single Shot
    Stevens 320 12 Ga. Turkey
    T/C Triumph 50 Cal.
    Weatherby Vanguard 243

The above are verbatim descriptions, and I don't have further information on the firearms other than they are new of course. In order to claim firearm prizes, one must be able to pass a federal (NICS) background check (ATF form 4473).

There is also a Crossbow package prize.

There are several $200 cash prizes, but you must be present at the time of the draw. Similarly, there is a loser's jar prize of a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 that the ticket also says one must be present to claim. Gun transfers are being handled by the Stateline Gun Exchange, Emmitsburg, MD.

The pig turned out great last year, and was expertly cooked by our Chief RSO at the club, Ben Kelkye, who will be reprising his role this weekend.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your name and an email address that you use for PayPal. I will give you instructions on how to pay me via PayPal depending on number of tickets. I will bring your tickets to the event on Sunday to give to you and include your full name on it. In the event that you are unable to come at the last minute and have paid me in advance, I will see that you are entered for the items that one doesn't need to be present for.

I've attached a flyer below. I'm working with Ben for these final ticket sales. I believe that only 375 tickets are being sold, and we're down to the final 20 or so.

Attachments

• PigRoast-20180923.jpg
      PigRoast-20180923.jpg
      101.1 KB · Views: 356

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Will have to meet at roast! Ben's trying to rope me into tip jar duty, but I'm seeking other options. CypherPunk, on the other hand, was a pro with the tip jar last year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    And thank you MPDC4511 for the first two purchases resulting from the thread!

Folks, apologies if I don't get to PMs until after 9pm tonight as I'll be running around soon in a bit.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Bumpski. $35 feeds two on Sunday plus puts you in the running for a number of firearms being raffled.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Last bump. Good eating on Sunday with a pretty decent chance to walk away with a firearm win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom