• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I combined a closet into my reloading room and need some sheetrock and materials delivered, hung, mud, and taped. I don't need sanding or primer / paint, if that makes it a quicker and easier job. AS LONG as you're willing to put your rep on the line that I'm not being left with 3 days of sanding after a terrible job. :lol2:

Normally I'd just do it myself, but being unable to "phone a friend" for help picking up, lugging, etc; I'm looking to pay to not have to wait.

I can send pics for anyone interested, but I'm thinking 10-12 sheets. (Haven't actually counted yet) Maybe 1.5 on the ceiling / soffit, the rest on the walls. The room is in the basement, maybe 20' from a walkout door.

Considering that I'm willing to just have someone come, hang, mud & tape without coming to do final sand I'd prefer someone from the forum that I can trust more to not do a crap job. I will take recommendations for someone that you've known and trust for a while though.

Looking to get job done ASAP, paying cash. In western Ellicott City, close to Glenelg.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I'll bump this up. I am in the Arnold area.

I just am not good at drywall finishing espy.... and can gladly admit it.

Anyone good at this stuff nearby able to take on a smaller job? Small bathroom. I can have the boards all ready to go to be hung.

5' x 8' bathroom. Ceiling has one area (2x2') removed. Rest is walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom