• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    M, I had Teratos out to one of our shoots 5 or 6 years ago. He shot a few of my toys and you also let him run a belt through one of your Maxims. Right after that, I remember him saying "it moved". It's just taken him a surprisingly long time to come around to the dark side. So something belt-fed will probably also end up in his collection. :evilgrin3

There were a few times I came close, then the money went elsewhere. Belt-fed is a maybe. I really like subguns. Even semi....they give me a semi.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So I just ordered my Lage upper and some other upgrades from Lage. I had to use my wife's credit card because I only have AMEX. They declined the transaction, then called. The guy I talked to was concerned about the fact my wife was ordering machine gun parts. It was an amusing conversation. They ultimately approved the purchase.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Doc you're going to out do your med school tuition with the amount of cool guns you have!

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Welcome to the brotherhood... they are like potato chips... you can't have just one.... very expensive potato chips.

Amen to that. RSideout got me hooked a few years ago. Now my kid sells flip flops on the beach in the summer to help pay for college. He is a bad influence. I would not hang around him except he has a lot of toys I like to shoot. :D

Loads of fun and would allow you to shoot any of mine when at AGC.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Welcome to the brotherhood... they are like potato chips... you can't have just one.... very expensive potato chips.

Amen to that. RSideout got me hooked a few years ago. Now my kid sells flip flops on the beach in the summer to help pay for college. He is a bad influence. I would not hang around him except he has a lot of toys I like to shoot. :D

Loads of fun and would allow you to shoot any of mine when at AGC.

Thanks! Rsideout was the devil on my shoulder as well

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Yes, that Rsideout is a bad influence. :evilgrin3

I got hooked onto full auto by SCARCQB, but it didn't take much. Once I discovered that I could own them, it was a fast trip to the dark side.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I wish there were more places we could shoot them. I need a buddy with land.

But yeah, if you can afford to get into the FA game, do. MACs are a blast but the "cheap entry" into the game is now worth twice what it was when I bought mine. Great investment, IF I ever intended to sell it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I wish there were more places we could shoot them. I need a buddy with land.

But yeah, if you can afford to get into the FA game, do. MACs are a blast but the "cheap entry" into the game is now worth twice what it was when I bought mine. Great investment, IF I ever intended to sell it.

Rumor has it (on the interwebz) Lage is working on a .308 belt fed upper. that would be amazing. It's the most versatile gun, that's for sure. I love subguns, so I'll be happy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Got my Lage upper in. The .22 conversion has a 1 year wait!!! I got all the Lage add-ons.

Attachments

• D6AAA9EB-A149-413B-BC30-8467C924FDB8.jpg
      D6AAA9EB-A149-413B-BC30-8467C924FDB8.jpg
      53.6 KB · Views: 332

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Rumor has it (on the interwebz) Lage is working on a .308 belt fed upper.
    Pretty sure Lage said that was not the case.

I am also thinking about a .22lr upper, and am trying to decide whether I want to spend the money on the MAX-15A1. There is a small part of me that's like... I could just spend $10k and buy an AC556, which would be triple the money, but be way more valuable in the long run. But I also don't know if I want an AC556, which is another problem.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    No more Cayman? Bummer. It was a Cayman, right?

I didn't realize BMW used Marelli stuff. Anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom