• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Now if we put numbers in Anappolis...and my number has always been 10k or better..then we may kill it in committee..

Fair winds and following seas to everyone in Maryland with this. Despite my not having to deal with these problems in my state, I miss the fight. Maryland is the front lines and all of you are the tip of the spear.

Hopefully, despite disagreements in tactics and effectiveness, everyone comes out and stands on a united front.

The hunters may well come out for this one.

I hope they do and I hope the MSI "hunters are next" fliers I put on truck windshields during 2014 hunting season has helped get the message out. I think it is a great messaging product that can be used for this year's legislative session.

I'll be spreading the word to those I know that are still in MD.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Man, they just won't stop will they (crazy question since I know the answer).

I was stupid and thought after shoving the last law down our throats, which is likely why Hogan is governor now, that they would leave us alone for a bit. Add to it the court smacking them around on the last horribly written law, you would think they had enough. But nooooooooooo, they are going full tard and are back at it.

No limit to stupid or libs.......

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Fair winds and following seas to everyone in Maryland with this. Despite my not having to deal with these problems in my state, I miss the fight. Maryland is the front lines and all of you are the tip of the spear.

Hopefully, despite disagreements in tactics and effectiveness, everyone comes out and stands on a united front.

I hope they do and I hope the MSI "hunters are next" fliers I put on truck windshields during 2014 hunting season has helped get the message out. I think it is a great messaging product that can be used for this year's legislative session.

I'll be spreading the word to those I know that are still in MD.

Wise words.

Front lines indeed that go way past our borders.

Thanks to all of you out of state that support us in the fight, on ALL fronts.

Keep calling in the troops.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    BAN of sales is not in agreement with current federal laws.

. May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a resident of thesame State in which I reside?
    Any person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of the State where he resides as long as he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving orpossessing firearms under Federal law. There may be State laws that regulate interstate firearm transactions.
    https://www.atf.gov/file/61721/download

Also completely contrary to 'due process' clause of 5th and 14th.

You can transfer thru a FFL. So a 'ban' really isn't a relevant term here. Super restriction I'd say.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    First, I'd say that Brooklyn's point is lost to those passionate (perhaps too much so) for results now...or no backsliding/making it worse. I offer for your consideration two things:

First, winning a battle and losing the war is stupid. Don't know that's the case here but have my suspicions. Strategy and tragedy aren't too far apart in the dictionary. Strategy and tactics are related often in ways unseen to those not in the plans shop or the ops shack.

Second, anger is a very good motivator in some cases. In most cases, anger is what's left when your ability to be rational and work out smart solutions is gone. I often find anger to ably warm me and propel me to action. I also find my angry decisions and actions are unrelated to any constructive plan or long term progress. Decide or act in anger at your peril. Anger clouds judgement and impedes real or sustained progress.

I'm unsure of any of the details of the legislation. It sounds like they've embarked on an even more offensive and unconstitutional path. In order to stop this or hamstring it, you'll need a strong strategy, an effective planning cell with steady recalibration of your plans and lastly, you'll need strong and persistent (coordinated) tactical operations.

Passion is important. Anger is good. They're not alone the answer. Collaboration and cooperation within our ranks is the key. Simple to say, not so easy to do.

One of their strengths is our passion/anger and our insistence that individual effort is highly admired and deeply appreciated within our ranks.

Organize and prepare. Your future and success regarding our 2A rights depend on it.

POLITICS is now and will always be about the ACQUISITION of and APPLICATION of POWER. Working well together is the key to sustained progress and longer term success. Being the loudest or angriest or most passionate/righteous is just that...standing out as an individual and maybe even being branded as a heretic or zealot.

Together you can find success. Separately, you assure failure.

That's my story; I'm sticking to it.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    the bb gun and airsoft bill bans "substantial" "duplications" as imitations, which i would think bans anything between 50% and 80%. it also bans under the grounds of "perception" of being a imitation of a firearm, without defining who's "perception".

and thats the beauty. no date. the 80% revolution is here and they cant control it. 3d printers are getting cheaper. Its over, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom