• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I read it as :

Ofc will always publicly follow the company line.
    Expect that, don't use to subdiffirentiate in your outlook upon LE , be it generally supportive, generally distrustful, or somewhere in between .

That.

It's a real "cop out" , castigating the Troopers each with their derogatory nicknames that show to these hearings, (I've seen quite a few different ones) and then say , oh but I'm pro law enforcement.

Sir ,

I am not sure what you are saying or what I read is we should just shut up and take it .

I can say the MSP troopers are clowns , at least the ones at the hearings and they can call me a clown .
    I have at least some rights , unless the state wants to take that away from me as well . If they read what I post I am okay with it , I would tell them they same thing if we were to get into a conversation with them .

I will continue to fight the restrictions win or lose and I will call Frosh and anyone else a asshat .

nobody was harmed by this post .

Say whatever you like, it was just my view and not imposing it on anyone at all.

Not sure why some equate just going "meh it's what they do" and not piling on as surrendering. I just try to avoid cops and keep things simple. Getting mad at them doesn't really help me. They scuttled my overturn at HPRB too, but hey, it's what they do. All I can do is get back in line and try again, I guess that is surrendering.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    One of the great things about MDS is the great diversity of opinions on the forum.

Attachments

• sam.jpg
      sam.jpg
      39.7 KB · Views: 293

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That.

It's a real "cop out" , castigating the Troopers each with their derogatory nicknames that show to these hearings, (I've seen quite a few different ones) and then say , oh but I'm pro law enforcement.

Say whatever you like, it was just my view and not imposing it on anyone at all.

Not sure why some equate just going "meh it's what they do" and not piling on as surrendering. I just try to avoid cops and keep things simple. Getting mad at them doesn't really help me. They scuttled my overturn at HPRB too, but hey, it's what they do. All I can do is get back in line and try again, I guess that is surrendering.

We do have different opinions on the same topic , I would rather fight and prove they are wrong.
    They may win the battle , but I still will win the war . I won't roll over because they are wrong and wrong don't give them any right to put me in my place for calling them asshats or clowns .

They can try to take a God given right from me to protect myself but that don't mean much to me .

I do agree with you on lots of things but this .

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    A Hogan representative attended some hearings early in the first term. It’s assumed what he witnessed was shared with his boss. I don’t believe a rep has been in attendance since.

br3krj

Libertarian Conservative
    Oct 25, 2009
    Harford County
    Since you asked what the hell we (MSRPA) are doing - using strictly volunteer labor (actually, at the expense of using my PTO to be with my family), I spend hundreds of hours each month reviewing legislation, determining strategies for testimony to protect the 2A, and attempting to keep track of lawsuits at various levels. I am not a lawyer, just a passionate defender of the Constitution. I try to be as judicious as possible with the limited funds of our membership, frequently spending my own money in order to avoid depleting the organization's funds to accomplish a mostly thankless job.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for what you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Was at an HPRB hearing last week. I got there early and overheard the troopers talking. They are going to appeal every case to the OAH. They said they were filing all the appeals from the 10/2 hearing this week.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Was at an HPRB hearing last week. I got there early and overheard the troopers talking. They are going to appeal every case to the OAH. They said they were filing all the appeals from the 10/2 hearing this week.

Yes , i be one of those caught up in the game of thrones , or maybe even hunger games .

But if someone with an open mind reviews such appeals not sure the state is making a good decision .
    They will challenge a few cases , and open themselves up to other court proceedings and things being discovered as un-savory and illegal on what they are doing with the permit scheme and G&S with multiple layers after you reach one level they make new levels up .

I hope this bites them square on the balls

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    There's everyone's answer then I suppose....

I'm going to be caught up in the ********.

Essentially what its causing me to think (now) is that I'm going to need to hire a lawyer, ...which I didn't want to do.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If you have a LLC , Corp or business a lawyer is required , it says it on the forms i received . Check with the OP of this thread and he will offer you some suggestions or PM me and i will offer you as well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom