• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Somebody had snagged a sweet looking seemingly unissued Yugo SKS... from where, I don't know as I hadn't seen it on my rounds...

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    That's because everyone was parked down beside the building. I don't think I've ever seen anyone park out in the field for this show. A lot of people parked in the gravel across from the barns. That could be another reason you didn't see anyone. I was there at 8:30 and there were at least 30-40 vehicles there then. Mostly vendors and staff.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I had fun, I'll def be attending future shows. My wife seems happy with the stainless 1911 mag and carbon fiber stabbing devices that I got her :D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Which day were you there? I was in the Monumental booth Sunday. Hidden over at the exit doors.

I planned to go on Sunday but I couldn't resist stopping in on Saturday on my way home for work. I was there between 3-4 PM. I wanted to go back Sunday with the wife but we ended up hanging out in Fredneck instead.

Mini14Tom

Nobody in particular.
    Aug 4, 2013
    East Frederick Co.
    I went there Saturday afternoon about 12:30, tried to avoid the inevitable mud by parking in the "graveled" lot next to I-70 on the right as you drive in. I thought the attendance was " moderate" at that hour, the earlybird rush being over. There was quite a bit if walking room around the tables.

I picked up a few items on my list: A Plano pistol case, some Ballistol, a cheap Chinese rail light for my G23. However, I did not come across any screaming hot deals on any of the ammo calibers I use so I didn't buy any. I would have bought a couple of high quality .45 1911 mags like CMC or Wilson but didn't find any available.
    I stopped by the beef jerky lady's table, checked it out but bought some spicy beef sticks instead. Not bad tastin', but pricy at $1 a stick.

Stopped at Shooters Discount to bother Lou and Mopar a bit. He still had about a half-dozen 6721's, but I resisted the urge... this time.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    HOCO still turns out to be a honey hole for me. Damned if I can explain it! In the recent past it's coughed up a Finn M/28-30 and a Finn M91/30. This time around I couldn't say "no" to a '43 dated BYF P-38 and got my digital fingerprinting done for the HQL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom