• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Yea, I know it is a state wide problem and it sounds exactly like ECI. My sister who work over to the East compound infirmary left because the games the inmates played by faking illnesses. She was making $40.00 an hour. Her and my niece were able to "speak to Hogan about the situation at ECI and he became very defensive and rude to her by telling her "If the people who were applying for the job weren't liars and criminals they would hire more. He then came back to her and said in a very angry and belittling way, that if she voted for the other guy, he'd fire all of you. I have never heard her curse in 55 yrs. shes said he was the biggest ******* she had ever seen.
    Believe it or not a DEMOCRAT senator for the 38th district has tried for two years to help and as usual Hogan has ignored all request to meet with him. I know for a fact He is extremely interested in doing something to help and told Hogan at the J. Millard Tawes Clam Bake here in Crisfield, that at the only way to get his attention was for people to die. Senator Mathias was given a 4 star rating by the NRA last election. I guess he's one of the very few Dems willing to throw his future away in politics for his friendly 2A support. I guess the only reason I still care about what goes on at ECI is because of the true friends I have known for 20 yrs. plus, who are stuck there for financial reasons. Thanks for your support on behalf of all the CO's within the State of Maryland who do the job without much support other than their families.

ECI was corrupt from the getgo with the barter for favors with the females Warden Logan to the haven't got a clue Kalormakis. I imagine nothing has changed. Note the "social workers" pro inmate?

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Congratulations on making it to retirement. :party29: And now, you won't have to put up with Inmate Grievance hearings because the inmates don't like the toothpaste, their property allegedly went missing while they were on segregation, or a CO "disrespected" them. :sad20:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Yea, I know it is a state wide problem and it sounds exactly like ECI. My sister who work over to the East compound infirmary left because the games the inmates played by faking illnesses. She was making $40.00 an hour. Her and my niece were able to "speak to Hogan about the situation at ECI and he became very defensive and rude to her by telling her "If the people who were applying for the job weren't liars and criminals they would hire more. He then came back to her and said in a very angry and belittling way, that if she voted for the other guy, he'd fire all of you. I have never heard her curse in 55 yrs. shes said he was the biggest ******* she had ever seen.
    Believe it or not a DEMOCRAT senator for the 38th district has tried for two years to help and as usual Hogan has ignored all request to meet with him. I know for a fact He is extremely interested in doing something to help and told Hogan at the J. Millard Tawes Clam Bake here in Crisfield, that at the only way to get his attention was for people to die. Senator Mathias was given a 4 star rating by the NRA last election. I guess he's one of the very few Dems willing to throw his future away in politics for his friendly 2A support. I guess the only reason I still care about what goes on at ECI is because of the true friends I have known for 20 yrs. plus, who are stuck there for financial reasons. Thanks for your support on behalf of all the CO's within the State of Maryland who do the job without much support other than their families.

Is that before or after they went from the hiring practices they had for "X" number of years, to the hiring standards for MSP? I was informed about a year or so ago, that all DOC CO new hires have to conform to MSP hiring practices. Meaning, psych, poly, etc... I assume there is truth in that hiring change and that would also eliminate 98 applicants out of every 100, and only give you 2 new CO's with every evolution.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    When I was just breaking into the business I worked at ECI putting in the kitchens when the facility was being built. I knew that place was trouble when I walked in...

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    Congratulations on your retirement and thanks for trying to make a difference. Relax and enjoy, it sounds as if you are very relieved. It seams the actions of the ECI bean counters and politicians are criminal. This stuff is very seldom reported. Thanks again.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater