• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    The "Crapital" editor clearly stated that they didn't "want to make matters worse" in regards to pursuing legal remedies, and that they didn't take steps to secure thier facilities because "they are a community newspaper and needed to be open to the community".

Both of these quotes are paraphrases 'cause my computer skills aren't good enough to get around thier 4 articles restrictions to find the article. I tried secret mode and clearing cookies, but still restricted. I seriously believe this intentional, and not just for $$$!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I get the same bump, and will pay to read The Sun on the 12th of never.

With reference to member Fidelity's question, by all appearances, no corporate action was taken. It is harder to say on what level business decisions were ultimately made. But to my way of thinking, and by virtue of ownership, whatever did or did not occur would most properly have been The Sunpapers' determination to make.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I love to use out of style words like that. Once the term has been out of fashion for just ten years or so, you sound like you're quoting Shakespeare. The problem of course is that most people who need to be called a craven, lilly-livered poltroon, a milksop, a skinflint, a charlatan, or a harlot won't even understand what you're saying. But it's still fun.

Now I have to look up "poltroon". I wonder which dictionary in the attic I should use, the 1950 or the 1886 printing...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The "Crapital" editor clearly stated that they didn't "want to make matters worse" in regards to pursuing legal remedies, and that they didn't take steps to secure thier facilities because "they are a community newspaper and needed to be open to the community"...

And because they made a considered decision NOT to act in the face of an identified threat, they became negligent. The harm followed.

Sirex