• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We need to reduce inventory for the upcoming tax quarter. Sale runs today through Saturday. Stop by for some excellent prices on everything in stock. Guaranteed to beat any any advertised prices.

We're open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. We'll stay open later if we need to.

We have Glock, Sig, FN, Ruger, Taurus, Smith & Wesson, Diamondback, Titan Arms, Mossberg and plenty more in stock and ready to transfer. See store for details and pricing. We cannot quote pricing over social media, so please don't ask.

Attachments

• mid-year.jpg
      mid-year.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 921
    Last edited:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We decided to run the sale all week long. Stop by for some unbelievable deals on everything in stock. We guarantee to match or beat any advertised price for the same product - including online “gun stores”.

Chuck

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    MID-YEAR CLEARANCE SALE CONTINUES THROUGH SATURDAY

Stop by or call the store for some great prices on everything in stock. If you can’t make it to the store we can email you an invoice for payment, then you can stop by when it’s convenient for you. Don’t miss out on the savings now through Saturday!

We have Glock, Sig, FN, Mossberg, Taurus, Canik, Titan Arms, Command Arms MCK for Glock, tons of holsters from Alien Gear, Blackhawk, 1791 Gun Leather and more!

We’re open Monday through Saturday from 10-6. We’re located at 4367 Hollins Ferry Rd #2C, Halethorpe, MD 21227. Give us a call at 410-921-6393.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    These guys are great! I'm afraid to go there, because I'll have to buy something I didn't know I needed..... It's my go to shop to buy or do transfers.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    These guys are great! I'm afraid to go there, because I'll have to buy something I didn't know I needed..... It's my go to shop to buy or do transfers.

You’d be surprised at how many people say that... LOL. We’re happy that you chose us to be your local gun store. Stop by any time. We always have something interesting laying around “that you didn’t know you needed”.... LMAO

Chuck

crew7809

Mar 8, 2017
    You’d be surprised at how many people say that... LOL. We’re happy that you chose us to be your local gun store. Stop by any time. We always have something interesting laying around “that you didn’t know you needed”.... LMAO

Chuck

Sounds familiar.... Hard to find a good LCGS that actually gives the customer what they want...

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'll try to stop by on Saturday afternoon. I've never been to your place but your sale might just get me to drive out there and see what I've been missing!

Do I need to announce that I belong to MDS to get the sale prices?

Cal68

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I'll try to stop by on Saturday afternoon. I've never been to your place but your sale might just get me to drive out there and see what I've been missing!

Do I need to announce that I belong to MDS to get the sale prices?

Cal68

It doesn’t hurt to mention it. We always like to hear where people hear about us. Stop by and we’ll hook you up with something. We have tons of Glock, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Canik (including the TP9SF Elite Combat and Combat Executive), Mossberg, KelTec, Titan Arms, Dickinson, Taurus, Hi-Point, Rock Island and a bunch more. Probably 60-80 handguns and 30 or so long guns in stock all the time. We’ll help you find something you didn’t know you needed... LOL

Chuck

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Thanks Chuck, I was flying in, not out.
    Still got the hookers and blow with every purchase?

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    It doesn’t hurt to mention it. We always like to hear where people hear about us. Stop by and we’ll hook you up with something. We have tons of Glock, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Canik (including the TP9SF Elite Combat and Combat Executive), Mossberg, KelTec, Titan Arms, Dickinson, Taurus, Hi-Point, Rock Island and a bunch more. Probably 60-80 handguns and 30 or so long guns in stock all the time. We’ll help you find something you didn’t know you needed... LOL

Chuck

Sounds great! Even thought it might hard on the wallet, I'll try to stop by tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom