• 5ZqYC.jpg
      5ZqYC.jpg
      80.3 KB · Views: 343

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I have some pics of a chick with a firehelmet........thats about it

Also same chick with a rifle....again thats it.....

Blonde in both pics

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    what mags are you going with ? my friend has one and we had a really hard time finding mags that worked we finally got some ak-74 mags and changed the followers out for 556 they work pretty good but I wish there was something simpler

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    bold I like it would love to see what you come up with. the only reason i have not bought a 223 saiga is because of the problems my friend had

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    cool very nice

yea they work pretty well from what i have read...which you reminded me to order mine lmao...just finished that

now after friday i need to order my bullet guide, gas tube, handguard.......and still dont know about the muzzle brake until i actually get the rifle in my hands to see if its threaded already or not.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Those MSA Adaptors are wel made but the Host Gun cannot have any slop between the AR Mag Adaptor and the Mag Catch.

They should have made a catch lock for the Factory Mag Release. If its not tight youll have to reweld the host AK Mag Catch.

I have tried running them and I ALWAYS dump the adaptor and AR Mag together. Its too bad the Adaptor dont cover the AK Mag Catch and require a Bullet Tip to Release.

Sometimes the insides dont release mags freely so it can need tweaks. Same goes for the Bullet Guides. The feed angle is changed and can cause reliability issues if not addresed.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Those MSA Adaptors are wel made but the Host Gun cannot have any slop between the AR Mag Adaptor and the Mag Catch.

They should have made a catch lock for the Factory Mag Release. If its not tight youll have to reweld the host AK Mag Catch.

I have tried running them and I ALWAYS dump the adaptor and AR Mag together. Its too bad the Adaptor dont cover the AK Mag Catch and require a Bullet Tip to Release.

Sometimes the insides dont release mags freely so it can need tweaks. Same goes for the Bullet Guides. The feed angle is changed and can cause reliability issues if not addresed.

thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to address any issues it has when i get it.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    i dont want to totally let the cat out of the bag....but im going to untie it and walk away and see what happens...

heres a rough preview of whats to come for the handguard

thoughts?

handguard111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom