• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Heard Vicki's radio ads this week. She is campaigning over never haven taken a dime of NRA money and being tough on guns.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Heard Vicki's radio ads this week. She is campaigning over never haven taken a dime of NRA money and being tough on guns.

And sponsoring “common sense gun laws”.

There’s the reason for the ordinance.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    The only thing nice I can say about her is at least she isn't Jim Brochin. One of my neighbors, in Carroll County no less, has a Brochin sign up in his yard.... I feel like telling him that perhaps he should move a half mile down the road where he is free to vote for the a-hole all he wants.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    I don't think this is such a big deal. I don't think it is a great idea to have unsecured firearms, especially with kids around.

And if you disagree with the law, don't follow it. It's not as if the police are inspecting firearm storage. The penalty, if convicted, is only a fine.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    So are they saying an 18 year old isn't an Adult? I think any rationale person would believe one should not leave a unsecured firearm loaded or not, especially with kids around. It just more feel good legislation.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The R running for Cathy Bevin's seat (Nawrocki) came down the driveway while I was working outside just before the primary. I specifically mentioned this as something he needs to flog Bevins with in the general election and he was surprisingly well read up on the bill and issue in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom