• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I met that young lady and her father at a Hunter's Safety course we had a few years back. A very fine young lady at that and she shoots real good. Chris

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This thread was very poorly titled.

I was looking forward to seeing Maryland anti-2A politicians being stunned, with a stun gun, by a 15 y/o girl.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I think a large number of people don't appreciate the discipline of our sport. Discipline produces character. The safest gun owner out there is the shooter who began to grow in the discipline at an early age and thinks like a safe shooter by nature.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think a large number of people don't appreciate the discipline of our sport. Discipline produces character. The safest gun owner out there is the shooter who began to grow in the discipline at an early age and thinks like a safe shooter by nature.

They don’t appreciate the discipline. They also don’t appreciate the comraderie. Shooters are very happy to meet other shooters. Next time you are in Annapolis observe their side and ours. The pro-gun folks are talking, smiling and talking to old friends. The anits are just angry looking. Not talking to each other, and terrified of us (especially Mopar).

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    They don’t appreciate the discipline. They also don’t appreciate the comraderie. Shooters are very happy to meet other shooters. Next time you are in Annapolis observe their side and ours. The pro-gun folks are talking, smiling and talking to old friends. The anits are just angry looking. Not talking to each other, and terrified of us (especially Mopar).

Time for an "empty holster ralley" soon

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    They also don't see how diverse the shooting community is. There are so many women that are coming to prominence. The most successful (in terms of longevity) American athlete is a female shooter, Kim Rhode, a medal winner in six consecutive Olympics. The first medal in the most recent Olympics was won by a female shooter. I teach Maryland HQL twice monthly. Fifty percent of my students are minorities and over a quarter are women. We are not the old white boy club the left likes to portray us as.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

Even I'm scared of Mopar. I avoid puddles and mirrors cause I think he's following me.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Even I'm scared of Mopar. I avoid puddles and mirrors cause I think he's following me.

:lol:

Vinnie learned to fear you in 2013. That was so awesome! "Vinnie...when are we going out for lunch!!!.....Wait! Where are you going!?! Vinnie.....come back!!!!"

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

I was in line at Walmart yesterday buying some clay pigeons and the guy behind us started talking and invited us out to Mt. Airy Izaak Walton to shoot skeet. After we were in the truck my young son started talking about how "gun people" are nicer than regular people.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I was in line at Walmart yesterday buying some clay pigeons and the guy behind us started talking and invited us out to Mt. Airy Izaak Walton to shoot skeet. After we were in the truck my young son started talking about how "gun people" are nicer than regular people.

If you lost track of who he is, PM me and I'll invite you to shoot skeet at Mt. Airy IWLA.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom