• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    1920 police issued Luger all matching but repo mag. Sorry for the crappy cell pics. Has sear safety but not the mag safety.

Last edited:
    Nice. Lugers are a lot of fun. Too bad nobody makes a good-quality wood-bottom replacement mag. The Mec Gars like you've got there work well, but don't look authentic. Triple K makes or made a wood-bottom mag, but the ones I've got don't hold the toggle open on the last round.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    Nice. Lugers are a lot of fun. Too bad nobody makes a good-quality wood-bottom replacement mag. The Mec Gars like you've got there work well, but don't look authentic. Triple K makes or made a wood-bottom mag, but the ones I've got don't hold the toggle open on the last round.

It had a wood bottom mag that went with it but he could not find it. :-(

That toggle open makes Luger stand out for sure.

Last edited:

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    That is sweet and in very nice condition. I have a 1936 Krieghoff. It's in good condition, numbers match, grips are perfect, looks to have been buffed somewhere in it's 77 year life, but still a nice Luger and it is a Krieghoff.
    Did I mention it is also 4 sale?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      114.9 KB · Views: 276
    • photo (1).jpg
      photo (1).jpg
      87.1 KB · Views: 271

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    That is sweet and in very nice condition. I have a 1936 Krieghoff. It's in good condition, numbers match, grips are perfect, looks to have been buffed somewhere in it's 77 year life, but still a nice Luger and it is a Krieghoff.
    Did I mention it is also 4 sale?

Nice Luger. Got a link to the for sale ad? Why are you selling? I saw a few nice collectible early German authentic, matching, correct Lugers at the Dulles expo gun show... Prices fluctuated some reasonable and some way too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom