• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Absolutely! I may have a British passport, but my 'country of birth' is always Scotland. Now, having travelled for 30-some years, I'm trying to figure out how to stay here in US permanently.

The US might not be perfect, but it's better than most! Despite some of the 'issues' I hear people complaining about (some of them here on MDS) there's more personal freedom to live your chosen lifestyle in the US than most other places I've been.

Thats something worth hanging on to.

Brian

Cheers! My mother's family name comes from northern England, Yorkshire I believe during the early colonial period. My father's side has roots that supposedly trace back to the Lanarkshire region of Scotland. It's hard to say though, the name has since been Anglicized from it's Gaelic origin, if any at all.

Glad to have you aboard. Perfect? No, but we try to hang on to our freedoms, and some states are better at it than others. I admire you're fortitude after having served abroad for all of those years and to land here in Maryland. We've still got a fight going on here, though one that is for hearts and minds. Good luck with your future purchases, seems like you've got all your ducks in a row with that. Overall, happy shooting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom