• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    Got Every thing together last night, went to a great place this morning. Very Nice people there. The Place is called Absolute Investigative and Security Services. Did not need an appointment, just walked right in. I went in at 9:45am, left at 10:00am. One Stop shopping, Live Scan, Photo, Notary, and the Owner even arranged my app for me and paper clipped every thing I need to send. The whole thing was like $52-$57 bucks. My Application was on it's way by 10:30am. Now We Wait....

For any one in the Towson area, they are Located right on Joppa Road. Not Far from the Towson Town Center. Here is a Link to the Place.

http://securityandinvestigationsmd.com/fingerprinting.php

anyone aware of a good place like this near Frederick?

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    MVA or the sheriffs department. Other then that it to rockville or Hagerstown.

Is there a one stop shop in Hagerstown? If there is please do tell. I'm trying to get this done on Friday. I might as well help off set the stats too! Plus if they actually give it to me then all the better. :)

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Glad to hear, I'm heading over there after work on Tuesday. How much did they charge for everything?

$64.50

A little more than other places, but by time I added cost of gas and then the added time of going to a couple of other places for pics and notary, this "one stop shop" worked out.

Besides - helping out some retired LEOs was good enough

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    $64.50

A little more than other places, but by time I added cost of gas and then the added time of going to a couple of other places for pics and notary, this "one stop shop" worked out.

Besides - helping out some retired LEOs was good enough

Thanks. $64.50 I think is a little lower than the place up in Glen Burnie was charging, which I think was $75 for everything.

Anyway, I will check it out tomorrow on the way home from work. Thanks again.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I'm in the process of getting a Secret clearance. Does anyone know if getting fingerprinted will cause a problem since the FBI is already doing a check on me? I want a permit but my clearance is far more important to me. I can wait.

Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    Hand delivered my app this morning at the Pikesville MSP location. On the website it says that an appointment was necessary so I called at 8:01 a.m. and asked the girl. She informally said just come on in. When I gave the app to her I asked for a receipt which may be out of her job description because I immediately was given attitude and a "you'll have to wait a minute" comment. All in all pretty painless. Now the wait for Friday.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    When I went to MD Livescan, the gentleman who ran the operation said that he had been in the permit business for years (for those with G&S obviously) and had never had a problem with the 2x2 photos.

I'd also like to point out that there was a line when I got there, and he said he had been busy all week. Very busy. B^)

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Livescan location closest to Cecil County? (I checked the list, anyone know of one closer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom