• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firstwarrior

Aug 30, 2019
    Hoping this is the correct category!
    Looking for someone to work with us building a YouTube channel for gun safety, training and reviews. We own a first responder apparel brand and are looking to create a YouTube channel with firearm related topics. I have created a semi-successful channel in the past for automotive topics with a few million views and over 10,000 subscribers, so hopefully this will be just as good. I will handle all the recording, editing and uploading. I just need someone to be the face and knowledge for the camera.
    I would prefer a female, only because I want to showcase more ladies in the field, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from the fellas too!
    If you are interested, please let me know, if you know of any females who are very skilled and knowledgeable, please send them our way as well!
    Thanks!
    d873cd72a48103148bd47506eceec2ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Looking for someone to work with us building a YouTube channel for gun safety, training and reviews. We own a first responder apparel brand and are looking to create a YouTube channel with firearm related topics. I have created a semi-successful channel in the past for automotive topics with a few million views and over 10,000 subscribers, so hopefully this will be just as good. I will handle all the recording, editing and uploading. I just need someone to be the face and knowledge for the camera.
    I would prefer a female, only because I want to showcase more ladies in the field, but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from the fellas too!
    If you are interested, please let me know, if you know of any females who are very skilled and knowledgeable, please send them our way as well!
    Thanks!

I'm afraid that seems like a tall order.:sad20: You might have better chances of finding that other .45acp luger out there...

Good luck (on either search:D)

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    Thanks!

I would be very interested. I live in the Harford county area.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Littlefoot44 would probably be interested in somthing like that , but we're not close by .

Firstwarrior

Aug 30, 2019
    Awesome. Thanks guys! How does everyone feel about being in front of a camera? Might be a dumb question, but I do recording for a living and you would be surprised how much people love the idea of video until the camera comes and then they freeze. Haha
    Also, do you guys have Facebook or Instagram?

I only use this forum on my phone and am afraid I’m pretty bad at checking on it ....

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    Awesome. Thanks guys! How does everyone feel about being in front of a camera? Might be a dumb question, but I do recording for a living and you would be surprised how much people love the idea of video until the camera comes and then they freeze. Haha
    Also, do you guys have Facebook or Instagram?

I only use this forum on my phone and am afraid I’m pretty bad at checking on it ....

I don’t mind being in front of the camera... yes I have Instagram and Facebook. I can message my info through them if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom